Beesha Makane (Bantu) form a new anti Hirshabelle jabhad in Beledweyne

Makanne are a loyal clan to Xawaadle. We protected them all those years from Xaqdaro and now they are ready to join General Xuud’s army.

Makanne have been screwed over in Hirshabelle many times. They have had enough.

Xawaadle opened a pandora’s box.
They were acting hardcore against peaceful abgal.
Now the real owners of HS aka beesha barkeysan beesha makane formed jabhad to force the GOV to send a delegation. I mean it worked for xawaadle right.

On a more serious note, I lol ever time I see the “Arabs” Darod telling jar33rweyn to go back to their country.
jar33rweyn is here to stay. Deal with it.

Lol, may Allah cure your cuqdad. “Peaceful Abgaal” kulaha.

Last time I checked they were the ones stirring the pot in Xamar 😂

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Makanne are a loyal clan to Xawaadle. We protected them all those years from Xaqdaro and now they are ready to join General Xuud’s army.

Is makane what jar3erweyne call themselves?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They are our brothers, please let’s not use bad language and call each other racist names. Hiraan situation is too complicated for me to understand, I hope and pray for a lasting solution as the land is big enough for everyone:)

Timo Jilics need to start settling in the riverine’s and completely desert these dusty towns, it’s quite alarming that almost 2 million non Somalis being dominant in our breadbasket regions.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It looks like 50 militiamen. Are they a threat? Why were they allowed to have weapons? Today it is the south and tomorrow it will be the rest.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Darood are way more somali than j3er3rwryje will ever be in every way from culture genetics to simple looks they aren’t somali and are guests in Somalia and once they begin shooting at ethnic Somalis in the ethno-state that is Somalia it’s either mass genocide or mass deportation no in betweens although I hope it’s deportation
Mate this is hiiraan, Makane were living in hiiraan for centuries. If you're not makane gungundhabe gaaljecel xawaadle you're marti (guests) in hiiraan point blank simple.

This Jabhad will join HSF (Hiiraan State Forces) led by Xuud I welcome this news.

Jungle

VIP

Lies. They live along the river all way up to mustaxiil and beyond. No xawaadle there mate. Only gugundhabe.

Lies. They live along the river all way up to mustaxiil and beyond. No xawaadle there mate. Only gugundhabe.

😭😭😭😭

There’s Xawaadle all the way to Qelaafo where we marry with Bah-Geri of OG and border with Ajuuran and only only Jiidle and Reer Baare and Reer Shabelle are in Gobalka Shabelle in Ethiopia

Jungle

VIP
😭😭😭😭

There’s Xawaadle all the way to Qelaafo where we marry with Bah-Geri of OG and border with Ajuuran and only only Jiidle and Reer Baare and Reer Shabelle are in Gobalka Shabelle in Ethiopia
Its known mustaxiil is jiidle degaan, even i know that. Here we have you saying its xawaadle land :pachah1: they play a decent part in ddsi and there only degaan is mustaxiil and bits of shabelle. So want you want to tell me its xawaadle dhul? You claim everything, now even inside Ethiopia stfu man langaab waaxid :heh:

Its known mustaxiil is jiidle degaan, even i know that. Here we have you saying its xawaadle land :pachah1: they play a decent part in ddsi and there only degaan is mustaxiil and bits of shabelle. So want you want to tell me its xawaadle dhul? You claim everything, now even inside Ethiopia stfu man langaab waaxid :heh:

Nah fr, Which Samatalis dude smashed this guys girl.

He has an obsession with us at this point.

Sxb, Not only do we have deegan in Feerfeer, Mustaxiil and Qelaafo woredas but we live in many places of DDS including Gobalka Liibaan where curudka Xawaadle Allagumar reside and Curudka Samatalis, Cabdi Yusuf also reside.

I know you are miserable because you can’t even cross between Xamar and Jowhar and Shabaabshabelle and you have been cucked so bad that your cramped in Degmada Karaan that after everything Farmaajo did to please you donkeys you still are a closeted Mucaraad who starts shooting in his own degmo 😂 because Farmaajo gave him 13 Senators of Banadir, and Commander of SNA something HSM and Sharif couldn’t give and here you are supporting them 😂 Blind loyalty Wallahi, I really feel bad for you.

Sxb just don’t go killing Children and Women and leave the real owners of Xamar, Reer Mataan alone. Go free your real deegans in Shabaab Dhexe

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP

Sxb, Not only do we have deegan in Feerfeer, Mustaxiil and Qelaafo woredas but we live in many places of DDS including Gobalka Liibaan where curudka Xawaadle Allagumar reside and Curudka Samatalis, Cabdi Yusuf also reside.

I know you are miserable because you can’t even cross between Xamar and Jowhar and Shabaabshabelle and you have been cucked so bad that your cramped in Degmada Karaan that after everything Farmaajo did to please you donkeys you still are a closeted Mucaraad who starts shooting in his own degmo 😂 because Farmaajo gave him 13 Senators of Banadir, and Commander of SNA something HSM and Sharif couldn’t give and here you are supporting them 😂 Blind loyalty Wallahi, I really feel bad for you.

Sxb just don’t go killing Children and Women and leave the real owners of Xamar, Reer Mataan alone. Go free your real deegans in Shabaab Dhexe
:russ: :russ::russ: fr, what abgaal knows about ddsi iyo mustaxil deegan his obsession is clear to see.

Jungle

VIP

:drakelaugh: are you not against the current president for as you say installing in a 'puppet' president in hs?

Now here you're saying we should be happy with him? You're just sad that you're irrelevant in xamar, koonfur siyaasad overall. All you do is bully peaceful people you share hiiraan with lol. No obsession here but you wanna claim places where theres 0 of you. Good thing people on here caught on.

Trending

Latest posts