Becky (20) got her throat slit by her deranged Somali husband (21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and above average divorce rates, if she was somali she would have spoken to family and said help him, like if he was doing drugs, drinking etc, and they would have known his history but the ajanabi family cannot know his background

most somalis also go crazy because of lack of praying salat, drinking, drugs, night club party lifestyle, i do not know aboutn this chap but if she was muslim God have mercy on her

and above average divorce rates, if she was somali she would have spoken to family and said help him, like if he was doing drugs, drinking etc, and they would have known his history but the ajanabi family cannot know his background

most somalis also go crazy because of lack of praying salat, drinking, drugs, night club party lifestyle, i do not know aboutn this chap but if she was muslim God have mercy on her
He looks crazy

True...but also its the weak women who get killed. A man dont go from loving to killing rarely. Many women stay with abusers and even defend them until they eventually kill them

According to statistics most domestic violence murders happen after a woman leaves.

Just stop victim blaming.

When they do, they still get killed.

How about you tell men to stop abusing and killing?

This is the kind of girl that dont need defending. She went on to defend himm and say we fight, thats what we do....so fvck you. Some men beat women and some women like violent men. Thats the reality

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

This is the kind of girl that dont need defending. She went on to defend himm and say we fight, thats what we do....so fvck you. Some men beat women and some women like violent men. Thats the reality
That’s why I say leave it to the professionals, she needs help ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending