Becky (20) got her throat slit by her deranged Somali husband (21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
http://www.14news.com/2019/03/25/father-murdered-henderson-woman-shares-feelings-online/

21-year-old Mohamud Abdikadir was arrested in West Memphis, Arkansas in connection to the death of his estranged wife, 20-year-old Chloe Abdikadir.

1ErKI6G.png

An autopsy shows Chloe had blunt force trauma to the back and front of her head and died from a cut to the neck.

DUAHKgM.jpg

Chloe Abdikadir had a 9-month-old child with him.

Her father stated the following:

As for a possible motive, her father also wrote: “I want to make it clear that this tragic event has NOTHING TO DO WITH A PERSON’S RELIGION OR ETHNICITY. I beg of anyone who looks to steer it in that direction to refrain from posting anything pertaining to my daughters death. My daughter was murdered because she went to retrieve her son. This is a case of domestic violence ending in murder and nothing more.”

:bell:

many times i had the chance get married to non somalis but what actually dissuade me everytime was the uncertainty about the children if it doesnt work out later.Always knew how traumatic that could be on me. glad made the right decision.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
RIP

Faraxs are out of control, why not show your strength to a man, instead of taking it out on someone much smaller uff calayek disgusting piece of xaar. I can’t stand women abusers, it’s usually the weak, poor excuse of a man that do this

RIP

Faraxs are out of control, why not show your strength to a man, instead of taking it out on someone much smaller uff calayek disgusting piece of xaar. I can’t stand women abusers, it’s usually the weak, poor excuse of a man that do this

True...but also its the weak women who get killed. A man dont go from loving to killing rarely. Many women stay with abusers and even defend them until they eventually kill them

No real talk. You cant save someone who doesnt want to be saved. Society has given every help to abused women. Some women choose to stay with their abusers. You get treated how you let people treat you in this world
Dude, have you ever heard of psychological abuse? Majority of domestic violence cases involve some kind of mental and emotional manipulation and abuse. Do your research before making stupid claims.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
No real talk. You cant save someone who doesnt want to be saved. Society has given every help to abused women. Some women choose to stay with their abusers. You get treated how you let people treat you in this world
There actually is a reason behind this. In a lot of those cases the abuser manipulates their emotions and reasoning. Gaslighting and guilt tripping, you’d be surprised how a normally reasonable person can start to believe them.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Dude, have you ever heard of psychological abuse? Majority of domestic violence cases involve some kind of mental and emotional manipulation and abuse. Do your research before making stupid claims.
Especially gas lighting, very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts