Beautiful women appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessss.... I always thought she looked East African too wallahi

Even her hair was real no weave.

I'm sure your beautiful walal, I also admired her beauty
She really did. There are a few celebs like her Whitney Houston (RIP), and Diddy who look vaguely East African.

Thanks abaayo. I'm not saying I am ugly, but she was absolutely gorgeous.
She's very attractive, but more so in an unconventional way. I can't pin point what it is
I think everything about her was unconventional from her looks to her style to even her personality. She was one of a kind and seemed like such a beautiful person inside and out.

Ok let me make it fairer for the triggered people.

1495561_f9590ce22ef511e38a3e22000ab685fb_8_jpgc05433f9043a408fccf449a30bb5377f

zJ1pJn-3.jpeg

:browtf::browtf::browtf:

And still the Somali one is more attractive. Chill, I know you want a white QUEEN. Thats okay, but you need to chill with coming for us.

Your Somali card has been revoked. You're a garac.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
And still the Somali one is more attractive. Chill, I know you want a white QUEEN. Thats okay, but you need to chill with coming for us.

Your Somali card has been revoked. You're a garac.
:mjcry::mjcry:

She really did. There are a few celebs like her Whitney Houston (RIP), and Diddy who look vaguely East African.

Thanks abaayo. I'm not saying I am ugly, but she was absolutely gorgeous.

I think everything about her was unconventional from her looks to her style to even her personality. She was one of a kind and seemed like such a beautiful person inside and out.

No totally didn't take it that's way walal, I agree she was next like gorgeous to me Also, have you seen that movie she was in the vampire one?

No totally didn't take it that's way walal, I agree she was next like gorgeous to me Also, have you seen that movie she was in the vampire one?
No, I haven't. I remember seeing the commercials but its creepy and quite evil if you ask me. Especially since that was one of the last things she released before dying such a tragic and preventable death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending