Beautiful women appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you guys but I'm just into plain old good looking Halimos wearing a hijab and an Abayah.

None of that Gaal women wearing leggings and all that qashin stuff that comes with it :idontlike:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That really does depend on what you're looking for, honestly.
Stuff like this is extremely subjective. The most attractive Somali woman I've ever seen is more attractive to me than the most attractive cadaan woman, although you're free to have your own preferences. This is all about how you view people. Some viewpoints are just worse than others :lolbron:
Qurtuba-Publishing-710x434.jpg

vs this

2013121172725_britney-spears_48196.jpg

No comparison

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Qurtuba-Publishing-710x434.jpg

vs this

2013121172725_britney-spears_48196.jpg

No comparison
>Posts a bunch of random Somali girls and attempts to compare them to Britney fucking Spears
Nice one Sherlock, I wouldn't have figured she'd knock them out of the park.
Got any other insightful comments?

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
@black Not only do you fail to @ me by spelling my name wrong, but you throw a bunch of cadaan s at me in an attempt to make me feel better.
Because this is coming from you I will tolerate this, but know that I will never accept such insults from you or anyone else again. My heart has been broken and it can only be healed by screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE until I feel better.
Weirdest trigger ever :draketf::drakewtf:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
>Posts a bunch of random Somali girls and attempts to compare them to Britney fucking Spears
Nice one Sherlock, I wouldn't have figured she'd knock them out of the park.
Got any other insightful comments?
Just saying. :kanyeshrug:

Look at the average xaalimo and look at the average cadaan girl:mybusiness:

So beautiful. I wish I looked her.

Is it me or did she look somewhat North/East African? I suspect she had a lot of Fulani ancestry.

Yes, for the past 16 years :(

Yessss.... I always thought she looked East African too wallahi

Even her hair was real no weave.

I'm sure your beautiful walal, I also admired her beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending