Beautiful somali women married to white man

Loooool she ain’t checking for you so calm down She’s probably more educated and makes more money than you so it’s obvious she married a man at her level
A white man? Really? Do you even know me? I'm 17 and a top student. I may be in high school but I'm aiming for law school so I highly doubt that.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
"beautiful"
of course :mjlol::mjlol:
Skjermbilde 2020-05-11 kl. 20.48.21.png

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
So now your argument is troublesome women are more attractive?

Trouble? No, I'm the man yeah I'm the one that's big trouble! Heheheh

The ladies love it when a real nigga is in charge, that's what makes me attractive. Cos I be looking so good doing it.

Instead take a cue here and sharpen up. When a woman acts up for yoru attention it's because she loves you as a person so I notice that a girl will nag till she gets her way to show she cares.

Wanna know why? #AlwaysTheSlyOnesKnow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

The ladies love it when a real nigga is in charge, that's what makes me attractive. Cos I be looking so good doing it.

Instead take a cue here and sharpen up. When a woman acts up for yoru attention it's because she loves you as a person so I notice that a girl will nag till she gets her way to show she cares.

Sue me if you want, but you got to go through lawyer's passed the buried name tags, to even to attempt to touch bullets at this! Wanna know why? #AlwaysTheSlyOnesKnow
The f did I just read :mjlol:

Loooool she ain’t checking for you so calm down She’s probably more educated and makes more money than you so it’s obvious she married a man at her level
And wallahi billahi wallahi I wouldn't even give her a moment's thought, by Allah! She's not only ugly, buck-toothed and blick but also not even a hijabi.

Sue me if you want, but you got to go through lawyer's passed the buried name tags, to even to attempt to touch bullets at this! Wanna know why? #AlwaysTheSlyOnesKnow
The f*ck is wrong with this nigga!?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
If the whiiotsss want her than good riddance to these bleached coons.

Gabdhahanassi ku faagal jaay dhibaato ino gabaar laba qiimo malaha.

Trending