Beautiful somali women married to white man

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
How come white men always get the most beautiful Somali girls? We don't care anyway if they want uncircumsise gus. They are going to hell anyway. We don't want our kids with mothers who seek the hell fire.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
How come white men always get the most beautiful Somali girls? We don't care anyway if they want uncircumsise gus. They are going to hell anyway. We don't want our kids with mothers who seek the hell fire.
Somali women really boutta go to hell cuz they want some cadaan dick :dead::dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I never met this girl and problem would never have heard of her before this topic, so why not wish her a happy marriage and great life :)

I agree that one should not be too invested in the life choices of others. :cosbyhmm:I never take what Somalis do personally. Nor do I see their actions as reflecting me. Perhaps I'm radically individualistic in this manner. Anyway, it doesn't hurt to be nice.

OP and those who constantly post about

Somali guy with X ajanabi
Somali girl with X ajanabi

Get a life...seriously get a life.

I’m not arguing. I’m super calm. All I’m trying to say no one should call anyone ugly unless they’re a 10. I’m not the lady in the pic so I don’t really care :kanyeshrug:
You are absolutley right but sadly he is missing a few brain cells but your effort is admirable.

I’m not arguing. I’m super calm. All I’m trying to say no one should call anyone ugly unless they’re a 10. I’m not the lady in the pic so I don’t really care :kanyeshrug:
some of these men keep demeaning random somali women and its disgusting quite frankly. theyre oozing of double standards.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
You are absolutley right but sadly he is missing a few brain cells but your effort is admirable.
He’s literally been responding to every post I’ve made today even when no ones talking to him and called me every name in the book. And the way he’s talking about this poor lady... Sometimes to reason with a moron you gotta stoop to their level but naah I’m over it

This thread went from sorta promoting ajnabi men for beatiful women to insels dissing some unknown girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets have a truce between insels who get triggered by a woman with ajnabi man and those promoting ajnabi men

Trending