Beautiful somali women married to white man

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Every time a Somali girl marries out “she’s ugly” lol so bitter walahi these Abdis are worst then naago

i know sista
1589222001348.png

Innceliimos asking where their cadaan knight in shining armour at, NOPE!
#ThreadTriggered
We're not triggered by her marrying out, not one guy here thinks she's even remotely cute. It's only been the females, notice that? It's not a coincidence. You know how women are. If they didn't put beautiful in the title nobody would have any issues.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Every time a Somali girl marries out “she’s ugly” lol so bitter walahi these Abdis are worst then naago
Stop whining u moron it's not our fault that u niggas marry outside your own race and then after a iftar proceed to divorce and then make youtube vids where air your shit and also gets some clout and pocket change for a bus ride out of it

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Stop whining u moron it's not our fault that u niggas marry outside your own race and then after a iftar proceed to divorce and then make youtube vids where air your shit and also gets some clout and pocket change for a bus ride out of it
Am not whining you are let the girls marry who they want

Abdis act like they are the most handsome men and Somali women can only marry them they have no idea what’s going on
I don't even know what to say at this point. Wallahi it isn't that she married out, it honestly isn't even about that. It's about that fact they've acting like this is a huge loss. It's a win. I'd rather die alone than wife that up. And yes I am handsome. But I don't even like Somali women so I won't end up with one. It has nothing to do with what you think it does.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Am not whining you are let the girls marry who they want
No one cares about her marrying out we support it but she isn't beautiful. We have an issue with the title ugly women shouldn't be called beautiful it loses the mean

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I don't even know what to say at this point. Wallahi it isn't that she married out, it honestly isn't even about that. It's about that fact they've acting like this is a huge loss. It's a win. I'd rather die alone than wife that up. And yes I am handsome. But I don't even like Somali women so I won't end up with one. It has nothing to do with what you think it does.
Loool sure you’re handsome

Trending

Latest posts