Beautiful Somali girl - Jamaican guy couple (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's smarter than him. What business do somali girls have commenting on videos like these? Maybe somali kids should be sent to work by the time they reach 16. Shaqo laa'aan and social media=Disasters.

Things we lost due to Islam: stability of our country, culture, our reputation and now even our women.

:kanyehmm:

Go check the heartland of islam. The saudis. There is a law where foreigners can't even marry a saudi woman without getting permission from the court system.

You don't see saudi women reputation being lost or showing off with ajnabis or being called cheap and clean etc

Thing has nothing to do with religion. Somalia got screwed when civil war happened

The civil war was caused by many factors, none of them being Islam, the loss of our reputation was subsequently caused by the civil war, and Somali women being "lost" would definitely still happen even if they weren't muslim. The only thing that you really have any argument for is the culture part, and even then that's debatable :manny:
Maybe we ourselves are to blame instead of the religion we follow sxb, I know it's easy to scapegoat but :francis:
I wasn't talking about the civil war but the fact that 25 years there's barely been any progress, and we both know what caused that.

Other countries with similar devastating consequences all rebuild their economic capacity within less than a decade, meanwhile we've actually regressed to a more primitive state.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I wasn't talking about the civil war but the fact that 25 years there's barely been any progress, and we both know what caused that.

Other countries with similar devastating consequences all rebuild their economic capacity within less than a decade, meanwhile we've actually regressed to a more primitive state.
Perhaps the lack of progress has been due to a continuing lack of stability following the civil war, exacerbated by groups like Al-Shabab, and corrupt government officials? You do realise that situations are far more nuanced than "lol they is muslim that's why they ain't progressing"?
Why did Islam suddenly become an issue in the last 20 years? You do realise that we were progressing and capable of civilisations for literally hundreds of years prior to this?

Countries like Rwanda that are progressing economically very quickly don't have the massive problem of continuing instability by insurgents and Western interference that countries like Iraq and Afghanistan do, as well as spillover from the ongoing Syrian Civil War.
Of course, Somalia doesn't have the extremely pressing issue of a massive civil war next to it, but who needs that when you have two countries neighbouring you that have a weak Somalia in their interests? When you have severe balkanisation and a lack of central power? When you have corrupt government officials that pocket huge amounts of funds for themselves? When you have a weak and ineffective "central" leadership in Mogadishu that can barely operate past Xamar? When you have multiple droughts and food shortages?
It isn't just "Islam is the issue, it is why we are so primitive." Such an answer is incredibly naive, and completely ignores decades of geopolitics and Somalia's position in relation to its neighbouring countries.

Last edited:
Perhaps the lack of progress has been due to a continuing lack of stability following the civil war, exacerbated by groups like Al-Shabab, and corrupt government officials? You do realise that situations are far more nuanced than "lol they is muslim that's why they ain't progressing"?
Why did Islam suddenly become an issue in the last 20 years? You do realise that we were progressing and capable of civilisations for literally hundreds of years prior to this?

Countries like Rwanda that are progressing economically very quickly don't have the massive problem of continuing instability by insurgents and Western interference that countries like Iraq and Afghanistan do, as well as spillover from the ongoing Syrian Civil War.
Of course, Somalia doesn't have the extremely pressing issue of a massive civil war next to it, but who needs that when you have two countries neighbouring you that have a weak Somalia in their interests? When you have severe balkanisation and a lack of central power? When you have corrupt government officials that pocket huge amounts of funds for themselves? When you have a weak and ineffective "central" leadership in Mogadishu that can barely operate past Xamar?
It isn't just "Islam is the issue, it is why we are so primitive." Such an answer is incredibly naive, and completely ignores decades of geopolitics and Somalia's position in relation to its neighbouring countries.

Nice strawman, I never said it was the only issue.

There's problems of corruption yes, but that's an issue everywhere in Africa and not unique to us. The real issue is a trend of anti-intellectualism and terrorism caused by radical islamism.

Our country was better off when it was under a Soviet influence, but now it's very much a failed state just like all the other nations under the Islamic sphere of influence.

Nice strawman, I never said it was the only issue.

There's problems of corruption yes, but that's an issue everywhere in Africa and not unique to us. The real issue is a trend of anti-intellectualism and terrorism caused by radical islamism.

Our country was better off when it was under a Soviet influence, but now it's very much a failed state just like all the other nations under the Islamic sphere of influence.

i wish we had similar failed state to the billion dollar saudi economy.

Somalia's problem is territory. We somalis are cursed to be located in one of the most God forsaken areas of the continent. Surrounded by hostile venomous neighbours like eithopia and kenya.

I wish somalia was in the middle of the pacific or close to japan.

i wish we had similar failed state to the billion dollar saudi economy.
I'm sure it's more than a billion dollars, and of course things would be different if we could throw money at all our problems.

Somalia, Afghanistan etc is what happens when you cannot afford that kind of luck.:siilaanyolaugh:

Afghans are also Muslim. You don't see their females running off with ajnabis. The failure is with Somali culture/society not Islam.
It's not just Somali people that suffer from the glamorization of interracial marriages. It's a Black people problem. Many Black/African women, due to their internalized self-hatred, believe that having babies with a man outside their race will give them better looking light skin babies. Another reason why Somali woman marry outside their race is because they believe the "grass is greener on the other side",so to speak. They generalize all Somali men and believe it's hard to find a good educated religious Somali man. In their minds, they think a white or Arab man would treat them better than a Somali man. But really, the problem is them. They just don't know how to pick and find a good Somali man. So they just end up marrying a cadaan revert. It's sad.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's not just Somali people that suffer from the glamorization of interracial marriages. It's a Black people problem. Many Black/African women, due to their internalized self-hatred, believe that having babies with a man outside their race will give them better looking light skin babies. Another reason why Somali woman marry outside their race is because they believe the "grass is greener on the other side",so to speak. They generalize all Somali men and believe it's hard to find a good educated religious Somali man. In their minds, they think a white or Arab man would treat them better than a Somali man. But really, the problem is them. They just don't know how to pick and find a good Somali man. So they just end up marrying a cadaan revert. It's sad.
I'm actually surprised to find myself saying this but I agree :ehh:
Maybe contribute with posts like these more instead of the insubstantial stuff you normally say :dabcasar:

I look better than the spongebob shaped Latinas you keep drooling about.

Bow down sis!

giphy.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts