Beautiful Somali girl - Jamaican guy couple (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for them.

but this comment though

db1c29fd72.png

:mjlol:

If he is a Muslim and she is a Muslim what's the big deal? waliba she married a Banu Israel whom were chosen once upon a time until they fell from grace.

The reverts have it very good unlike born Muslims, they can marry without paying a penny because the family of the women wants to hide the shame, I am surprised he hasn't done it already.

Looking forward to all the losers and cucks complaining.

Last edited:
Lol really? Tbh I didn't watch the video. Just saw all the Somali girl comments and I thought she was Somali. My bad.

@AbdiJohnson can you change the title please. Thx
That's just Somali insecurity for you, they have to attach themselves to anything East African related.

I don't understand these girls though, do they really have all that much in common with a jamaican who "reverted", more than a decent brother of their own kind?

The horner refugee crisis is the best thing that's ever happened to jamaicans. :lolbron:

It's very easy to get an East African girl, you just have to tell them your madow and your about to eat good. Luckily, I don't look like a pure Somali so it works all the time.

If he is a Muslim and she is a Muslim what's the big deal? waliba she married a Banu Israel whom were chosen once upon a time until they fell from grace.

The reverts have it very good unlike born Muslims, they can marry without paying a penny because the family of the women wants to hide the shame, I am surprised he hasn't done it already.

Looking forward to all the losers and cucks complaining.
Not even gonna lie I was ready to insult xalimos vigorously.

Thank God she's not Somali.:rejoice:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
That weird looking guy has a huge following of thirsty young xaliimos. Our brothers look millions times better than him,truly.

Is this common in the U.K.?

No it's not. 95% of Somali women marry Somali men. The rest of the 5% marry Cadaan reverts or Arabs only. It's extremely rare to see a Somali girl dating or married to a Jamaican/Caribbean. They definitely f*ck with them tho, I've heard plenty of stories of that, but that's it. This whole "Somali women are marrying Jamaican/Caribbean reverts" is absolutely ridiculous.
Here in Toronto, 99% Somali girls only date Somali guys....it's actually the Habesha women that are with the Caribbean men. I've seen plenty of Eritrean or Ethiopian girls dating Jamaican guys but rarely Somali girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts