Beautiful Somali girl - Jamaican guy couple (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
No it's not. 95% of Somali women marry Somali men. The rest of the 5% marry Cadaan reverts or Arabs only. It's extremely rare to see a Somali girl dating or married to a Jamaican/Caribbean. They definitely f*ck with them tho, I've heard plenty of stories of that, but that's it. This whole "Somali women are marrying Jamaican/Caribbean reverts" is absolutely ridiculous.
Here in Toronto, 99% Somali girls only date Somali guys....it's actually the Habesha women that are with the Caribbean men. I've seen plenty of Eritrean or Ethiopian girls dating Jamaican guys but rarely Somali girls.
Tbh I don't really care who Somali women marry/date but majority of Somali niggas in Toronto that I have seen are dating non-Somali women including myself.

But majority of those guys are just going through a phase and will probably end up marrying a Somali/East African Muslim female.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
He is always at those Somali events these youths come up with. I am telling you some of our xaliimos would lick his ass for nothing.

Magic formula:

(Non-Somali + Revert/Pretend Muslim) x Apples = Guaranteed Thirsty Xaliimo

First discovered by mathematician/astronomer Karl Friedreich Scheepenkleen.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Magic formula:

(Non-Somali + Revert/Pretend Muslim) x Apples = Guaranteed Thirsty Xaliimo

First discovered by mathematician/astronomer Karl Friedreich Scheepenkleen.
Another magic formula
(Non-Somali [Preferably Ethiopians but anything will do] + Literally anything relating to Somalis) x SSpot = Guaranteed Platinum Thread
First discovered by PhD in Xaliimo-Ajnabi relations Dr. Abdi Johnson

Another magic formula
(Non-Somali [Preferably Ethiopians but anything will do] + Literally anything relating to Somalis) x SSpot = Guaranteed Platinum Thread
:chrisfreshhah:

Another magic formula

Currently, the world's greatest physicists are all gathered at the CERN research headquarters in Switzerland working on harnessing the immense energy and power generated by the high levels of cringe that results from Somalis on social media. They say it will revolutionise alternative energy.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No your ugly ass ain't Latina are goddess compare to you African peasants:bell:

I look better than the spongebob shaped Latinas you keep drooling about.

Bow down sis!

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have noticed when a xalimo get with an ajnabi guy they flaunt him like he could walk on water.

I remember walking up this busy high street in a predominantly Somali area and I had one ajnabi mixed race thing with me I had to tell the to walk in front of me cause I was embarrassed being seen with her, I know how my people are like they'll say kii aa maantay arkay oo naag gaal oo prostitute ah laa socdo :ftw9nwa:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Things we lost due to Islam: stability of our country, culture, our reputation and now even our women.

:kanyehmm:
The civil war was caused by many factors, none of them being Islam, the loss of our reputation was subsequently caused by the civil war, and Somali women being "lost" would definitely still happen even if they weren't muslim. The only thing that you really have any argument for is the culture part, and even then that's debatable :manny:
Maybe we ourselves are to blame instead of the religion we follow sxb, I know it's easy to scapegoat but :francis:

There is nothing more sad than seeing a xalimo showing off an ajnabi as if she won the lottery. Sad because in a few months or years the ajnabi 9/10 would dump her and move on to someone else.

Seen many cases like these. Once upon a time i used to feel sorry for them. Now i just call it cleansing the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending