Beautiful Somali couples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CaliSomali

Find yourself a good and gentle south East Asian dude and forget ever going back to Xamar. The alternative is a bloke from Bosaaso and hargeisa and both places are hell-holes compared to Tokyo or Seoul. Meesha ka dhaqaaq.

These Kpop Xalimos are getting Korean guys these days.
tumblr_mtusr4RXbM1sf1vpwo7_500.png

maxresdefault.jpg
I don't get the appeal

To me korean guys are like pretty girls. Sure I can appreciate their beauty, or nice skin but being attracted is another story

Are you team kpop
Nah, too effeminate for my liking. I'm not into boy bands in general. Some of my girlfriends are into these Kpop dudes though.
@CaliSomali

Find yourself a good and gentle south East Asian dude and forget ever going back to Xamar. The alternative is a bloke from Bosaaso and hargeisa and both places are hell-holes compared to Tokyo or Seoul. Meesha ka dhaqaaq.
I'm currently obsessed with this Chinese guy on this Netflix drama that I've been watching. Wallahi I'm not usually into indhoyar dudes, but he's so cute.
latest

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't endorse this but these people look happy at least. If you are a somali and muslim man, you should be with a somali girl.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Say Mashallah to these beautiful Somali couples because remember, the father has the lineage and if your father is not Somali then you're not Somali. Somali men have standards mashallah, unlike Somali girls.

Hiqcghe.png

MD4cFmc.png

EPXlvfH.png

IPR4N60.png

3gz08V8.png

2nCCANo.png

SA0vuiL.png

qhtdsyq7TammVAAPwMt7AQ.jpg

4nXGv12.png

baQFEQPhRWmPIyTz1dF9dA.png

a1f3f55722b6d611d7c24669cbf410f5.jpg

x3v2fb.jpg

img_3790-jpg.27126

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Say Mashallah to these beautiful Somali couples because remember, the father has the lineage and if your father is not Somali then you're not Somali. Somali men have standards mashallah, unlike Somali girls.

Hiqcghe.png

MD4cFmc.png

EPXlvfH.png

IPR4N60.png

3gz08V8.png

2nCCANo.png

SA0vuiL.png

4nXGv12.png

x3v2fb.jpg

img_3790-jpg.27126
?

Isn't women whole strategy to marry up? Why are the guys doing so

:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

Hiqcghe.png

MD4cFmc.png

EPXlvfH.png

IPR4N60.png

3gz08V8.png

2nCCANo.png

SA0vuiL.png

4nXGv12.png

x3v2fb.jpg

img_3790-jpg.27126
Glad to see my noble brothers stress free581F3BE3-EDA2-433E-B202-4BCD24331450.png

Hiqcghe.png

MD4cFmc.png

EPXlvfH.png

IPR4N60.png

3gz08V8.png

2nCCANo.png

SA0vuiL.png

4nXGv12.png

x3v2fb.jpg

img_3790-jpg.27126

That second brother is doing good for himself

Muji

VIP

Hiqcghe.png

MD4cFmc.png

EPXlvfH.png

IPR4N60.png

3gz08V8.png

2nCCANo.png

SA0vuiL.png

4nXGv12.png

x3v2fb.jpg

img_3790-jpg.27126

Take this to mixed concubines threads. These people are not Somali they are self-haters and cadan women :susp:

Kodeen when are you going to show us pictures of your cadan concubine? Or are you still waiting for her to get braces?

View attachment 66038

:nahgirl:

Not my type! Before we even get to her teeth I can tell what she sounds like just by looking at her, yuck. No classist, but I need a girl with a broad northern middle class accent. I am completely done with classless tarts or posh ties

Take this to mixed concubines threads. These people are not Somali they are self-haters and cadan women :susp:

Not a single one of those guys is with full black female. They are all drastically darker than their female counterparts. I thought Somalispot was trolling when they attacked black women. Do Somali men hate Black women?

Muji

VIP
Not a single one of those guys is with full black female. They are all drastically darker than their female counterparts. I thought Somalispot was trolling when they attacked black women. Do Somali men hate Black women?

Yes walal macano

Especially the dark ones like @Abdalla

They hate any one that reminds them of themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts