Beautiful Somali couples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he isn't he is typical white English man who happens to be technically 'Somali'.

Wtf man. That legendary hit and run generation. Those bastards came to the west, smashed white girls, ruined the country and now they sit in the masjid preaching to me ffs

I wonder if he knows about his roots

Masha'Allah. The ethnicity/race of a Women should be of no concern for Somali men, since our Children will always be ethnically Somali. A suitable Ajnabi wife should meet two important requirements:

1. Be a Muslim or be one of the "People of the Book"(Jew or Christian e.g).

2. Embrace Somali culture & acknowledge it's supremacy in the Family/household.

No, they will always be half-Somali, no matter if they fathers Somali or mother. Being culturally Somali is not something that's decided on if the father's Somali or not.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
These Kpop Xalimos are getting Korean guys these days.
tumblr_mtusr4RXbM1sf1vpwo7_500.png

maxresdefault.jpg
That couple look cool af.

No, they will always be half-Somali, no matter if they fathers Somali or mother. Being culturally Somali is not something that's decided on if the father's Somali or not.

According to Shari‘ah, a person should be attributed to his ancestral lineage through his Father. Allah Ta‘āla mentions in the Qur’ān:

ادْعُوهُمْ لِآبائِهِمْ هُوَ أَقْسَطُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ

Call them by [the names of] their Fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah.[33:5]

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Are Somali men the only Muslim men?

What is your point? It is halal for a Muslim woman to marry a fellow Muslim man with the permission of her wali.

Don't whip out the deen when you want to create one rule for Somali men and one rule for Somali women.

Also, how dare and I empathise how dare you question my islam just so you can fuel your ignorance.

Go talk about your latino 'girlfriend'. Ask yourself is that allowed islamically?
You seem to have difficulties in reading and comprehending simple statements. I said Somali women can only marry Muslim men when you said Somali women can fill those two requirements when they can't.

@SOMALI GENERAL said Somali men can marry non-Muslim women which is accepted in Islam but Somali women are Muslim women and they can't marry non-Muslim men. It's prohibited.

Another thing Islam teaches is you are what your father is. If a Somali woman marries a non-Somali, her children will not be Somali. Your lineage makes you Somali and that is through your father, deal with it. If you have a problem, go to Allah, not me

What football player? Is he Muslim?

She's talking about Leon Osman. He's retired now though.

Him when he was young.

article-2275034-0020791100000258-997_196x440.jpg

Him when his Somali bidaar kicked in.
leon-osman-everton-profile-squad_2704317.jpg

Leon Osman.jpg

He definitely has that Somali face structure though, and looks like he tans easily compared to his cadaan peers.

Wtf man. That legendary hit and run generation. Those bastards came to the west, smashed white girls, ruined the country and now they sit in the masjid preaching to me ffs

I wonder if he knows about his roots

The amount of half/quarter Somalis walking through the UK undetected is amazing.

Those Faaraxs were enjoooooying.
:banderas::damn::wow::mjlaugh:

In the masjid they're like:

"Waryaahe, orod guurso iyo zina ka fogow".
But they were dipping their geed in all types of Malab, with no adeers/awoowos keeping an eye on them, lucky bastards.
:meleshame::obama:

Last edited:
Last edited:
The amount of half/quarter Somalis walking through the UK undetected is amazing.

Those Faaraxs were enjoooooying.
:banderas::damn::wow::mjlaugh:

In the masjid they're like:

"Waryaahe, orod guurso iyo zina ka fogow".
But they were dipping their geed in all types of Malab, with no adeers/awoowos keeping an eye on them, luck bastards.
:meleshame::obama:

Wallahi one time I saw some cadaan lady with a Somali surname. Proper typical name too, I can't rember. Hashi or Hersi or something. I assumed coincidence or Somali husband and she adopted his name gaalo style. Never did i consider Somali lineage. I wonder how many lil bastards walking around. I'm emailing Al Jazeera to investigate. f*ck windrush, we need intel on generation ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq

Wallahi one time I saw some cadaan lady with a Somali surname. Proper typical name too, I can't rember. Hashi or Hersi or something. I assumed coincidence or Somali husband and she adopted his name gaalo style. Never did i consider Somali lineage. I wonder how many lil bastards walking around. I'm emailing Al Jazeera to investigate. f*ck windrush, we need intel on generation ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq

'Ku dhufo Ka dhaqaaq'

:siilaanyolaugh::pachah1::russ:

Wallahi those old seamen were dipping their geed in everything and anything. I don't blame them, they came over with no women and ended up staying in those cities for months. The kacsi only goes up from there and I don't even think geeljire's knew what wanking was.

They just knew they needed a woman to relieve themselves.
:damn:

I heard the same use to happen in the states when Somalis were desperate for green cards. They used to target madow women, do the ting and then dip. Wallahi Geeljire's have no naxariis, my people.

:wowsweat:

'Ku dhufo Ka dhaqaaq'

:siilaanyolaugh::pachah1::russ:

Wallahi those old seamen were dipping their geed in everything and anything. I don't blame them, they came over with no women and ended up staying in those cities for months. The kacsi only goes up from there and I don't even think geeljire's knew what wanking was.

They just knew they needed a woman to relieve themselves.
:damn:

I heard the same use to happen in the states when Somalis were desperate for green cards. They used to target madow women, do the ting and then dip. Wallahi Geeljire's have no naxariis, my people.

:wowsweat:

What confuses me so much is how? Idk if you're familiar with the Somali guy that got hanged over false accussations in the UK back in the 40's. I saw a few pics of him, and some other Somali guys. Two of them (the one that got hanged) and the other one were both married to local cadan women. I swear the other guy was eating alright. At the same time weren't the 20's and 30's meant to be mad racist. Geeljire caucasian theory verified???

Agreed. Only 2 Somali parents can make a Somali anything else is not truly accepted by Somalis especially if they don't look like us.

What confuses me so much is how? Idk if you're familiar with the Somali guy that got hanged over false accussations in the UK back in the 40's. I saw a few pics of him, and some other Somali guys. Two of them (the one that got hanged) and the other one were both married to local cadan women. I swear the other guy was eating alright. At the same time weren't the 20's and 30's meant to be mad racist. Geeljire caucasian theory verified???

The Mataan guy innit? Bro I remember reading an article about a couple years back looool before the story resurfaced and was posted as a thread on SSpot.

Ever heard of a Islamic speaker called Hassan Somali? He's from amongst this group of Somali descendants. It was normal back then, yh they got into scuffles with cadaans as the cadaans didn't like seeing their women folk with coloured men. Just because times were racist doesn't mean that desires don't exist. Take into account that British protectorate Somalis (isaaqs and Harti) were being called in to help with the reconstruction of the UK and to help out working in the ports due to the World wars. What did that mean, the cadaan men were out fighting whilst the women were left back home. A bunch of 'coloreds' coming into the docks (in port cities). These men ended up staying in border houses in certain areas (most closed to the docks/ports), and ended up coming into contact with the women folk who's families lived in those areas. Kacsi is a serious thing, these men obviously only came with the clothes on their back to come and make a living to send back to fam back home. And the women hadn't been in contact with men due to war. Relationships sprouted eveywhere, some were serious about them others weren't, it was bound to happen. The same for Yemenis too.

Race riots happened in all these cities, Sheffield, Liverpool, Cardiff, and London. You know Somalis, against ajanabis we're one, and fight as one. Amongst ourselves the qabyaalad comes back out. I remember reading somewhere, where a Somali elder said the madows (caribbeans) wouldn't back them in beef against the Tommy boys, but guess who backed the beef.... The yahuuds from Golders green/Stamford hill (I defo know it's one of those 2 communities, forgot which one exactly) looooolI wasn't surprised.

Bro Somalis have been coming to the UK since the early 19th century. The only reason as to why you hear more about caribbeans is because they had their womenfolk come to the country as well to help rebuild the country (1950s - windrush). Hence as to why they were able to establish themselves as a community that stayed "full". Whereas Somalis/Yemenis were only men, and ended up 'fucking their genes away'. Somali women only really came after the 1990s as a whole due to the war, hence why Faaraxs ended up marrying and sometimes even settling in these cities with their mixed families.

Plus the seamen had a 'suitcase mentality', the plan for most of them was to make P and then go home, because who wants to constantly face racism and run down to "Cabdi Xakiims" border house from being burned down to back beef by racist skinheads/Tommy boys. You got a homeland where you can be safe and chill. Why stress in another man's land.

Port cities were defo better for 'colored' folk back then compared to inner cities due to the already established mixed neighbourhoods filled with many different colored ethnicities. Cardiff, Liverpool, Bristol and London, cities where you'll most likely find mixed Somalis or people with Somali heritage walking around.

Inner cities - Sheffield, Leicester and Brum, where Faaraxs moved when work in the ports started decreasing and industrialistion was on the rise. Working in the Steelworks was the next big thing. This meant fighting cadaans all over again and establishing yourself in areas where your people could reside.

The Mataan guy innit? Bro I remember reading an article about a couple years back looool before the story resurfaced and was posted as a thread on SSpot.

Ever heard of a Islamic speaker called Hassan Somali? He's from amongst this group of Somali descendants. It was normal back then, yh they got into scuffles with cadaans as the cadaans didn't like seeing their women folk with coloured men. Just because times were racist doesn't mean that desires don't exist. Take into account that British protectorate Somalis (isaaqs and Harti) were being called in to help with the reconstruction of the UK and to help out working in the ports due to the World wars. What did that mean, the cadaan men were out fighting whilst the women were left back home. A bunch of 'coloreds' coming into the docks (in port cities). These men ended up staying in border houses in certain areas (most closed to the docks/ports), and ended up coming into contact with the women folk who's families lived in those areas. Kacsi is a serious thing, these men obviously only came with the clothes on their back to come and make a living to send back to fam back home. And the women hadn't been in contact with men due to war. Relationships sprouted eveywhere, some were serious about them others weren't, it was bound to happen. The same for Yemenis too.

Race riots happened in all these cities, Sheffield, Liverpool, Cardiff, and London. You know Somalis, against ajanabis we're one, and fight as one. Amongst ourselves the qabyaalad comes back out. I remember reading somewhere, where a Somali elder said the madows (caribbeans) wouldn't back them in beef against the Tommy boys, but guess who backed the beef.... The yahuuds from Golders green/Stamford hill (I defo know it's one of those 2 communities, forgot which one exactly) looooolI wasn't surprised.

Bro Somalis have been coming to the UK since the early 19th century. The only reason as to why you hear more about caribbeans is because they had their womenfolk come to the country as well to help rebuild the country (1950s - windrush). Hence as to why they were able to establish themselves as a community that stayed "full". Whereas Somalis/Yemenis were only men, and ended up 'fucking their genes away'. Somali women only really came after the 1990s as a whole due to the war, hence why Faaraxs ended up marrying and sometimes even settling in these cities with their mixed families.

Plus the seamen had a 'suitcase mentality', the plan for most of them was to make P and then go home, because who wants to constantly face racism and run down to "Cabdi Xakiims" border house from being burned down to back beef by racist skinheads/Tommy boys. You got a homeland where you can be safe and chill. Why stress in another man's land.

Port cities were defo better for 'colored' folk back then compared to inner cities due to the already established mixed neighbourhoods filled with many different colored ethnicities. Cardiff, Liverpool, Bristol and London, cities where you'll most likely find mixed Somalis or people with Somali heritage walking around.

Inner cities - Sheffield, Leicester and Brum, where Faaraxs moved when work in the ports started decreasing and industrialistion was on the rise. Working in the Steelworks was the next big thing. This meant fighting cadaans all over again and establishing yourself in areas where your people could reside.

LOOOOOOOL. I FORGOT ABOUT THE WAR!

Wallahi that made a good read kkkkk
:russ: :salute:

I knew Isaaq have been present in Liverpool and Cardiff for a very long time, but for some reason I never linked the war period and the Somali presence overlap. And yeah, I know Cardiff has quite a few families of Somali sailors that never left. I think it was covered by BBC some point. But they were the more recent and brought their families over. I wonder how many Welsh people are unknowingly landheere

Im dead at the Drake's people backing it. I'm gonna be retelling this, I got a couple niggas that will get a good laugh out of this

Status
Not open for further replies.