Beautiful half arab Somali

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
His point was that he has a tribe hence he would be accepted in Somalia. Yes, In general of course people will ask about your tribe. I’m saying they don’t look at half Somali’s with a Somali mother as tribeless and hence less Somali than a mixed person with a Somali father. They offer nationality to both of them.
Correct how ever the accepentence part depends on how liberal people are

His point was that he has a tribe hence he would be accepted in Somalia. Yes, In general of course people will ask about your tribe. I’m saying they don’t look at half Somali’s with a Somali mother as tribeless and hence less Somali than a mixed person with a Somali father. They offer nationality to both of them.
Yeah they offer nationality, sure. In the UK/Europe they also offer nationality. But I would be foolish to think Im english or german or swedish, on government identification forms I list down "Black African" even if I have a British or European nationality.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Exellent mix that makes the most sense. Mashallah.
I agree. Mixed Somalis look best when they’re mixed with arab. Other races usually destroy our features, but this girl still looks noticeably Somali. Masha’Allah.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
She looks nothing like a Somali girl :westbrookwtf:

That's why she looks good and we want more of them :lolbron:
You didn’t have to do us like that :mjhaps:

You can still see the Somali in her, the features she inherited from a Somali queen. Somali women produce the most beautiful kids with arab men. It’s such a great mix. We are naturally meant for each other :sass1:

You didn’t have to do us like that :mjhaps:

You can still see the Somali in her, the features she inherited from a Somali queen. Somali women produce the most beautiful kids with arab men. It’s such a great mix. We are naturally meant for each other :sass1:
Keep up the good work, bring us more queens, less hippo xalimos. :silanyosmile:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Keep up the good work, bring us more queens, less hippo xalimos. :silanyosmile:
If we get with arab men do you honestly think we’d marry off our beautiful daughters to an Abdi? From day one I’d be instilling an anti-Abdi agenda, and she’ll hate Somali men like her mother before her :mjlaugh:

Trending