Beautiful half arab Somali

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She's really beautiful and looks reer x
she belongs to beirut
nah she's more closer to her somali side so who are we to say she isn't not to mention she looks Somali reer xamaar herself. We aren't back home to be saying you are what your father is no one cares unless your back in Somalia tbh

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Is rare for half somalis to look as gorgeous as her and she looks somali most look white is embarassing

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
She's really beautiful and looks reer x

nah she's more closer to her somali side so who are we to say she isn't not to mention she looks Somali reer xamaar herself. We aren't back home to be saying you are what your father is no one cares unless your back in Somalia tbh
Bs you bare your fathers last name as such you are his it applies everywhere don't be stupid

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Bs you bare your fathers last name your fathers it applies everywhere don't be stupid
yh but like I said no one cares in the west you think these late 90s 2000s kids care about that? you don't be stupid if she says she's somali everyone is going to accept apart from inncels and old farts and i doubt she will settle in Somalia get real man

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Bs you bare your fathers last name as such you are his it applies everywhere don't be stupid
what does looks have to do with anything i don't look like my parents yet i still have my fathers last name and qabil like any normal person

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
yh but like I said no one cares in the west you think these late 90s 2000s kids care about that? you don't be stupid if she says she's somali everyone is going to accept apart from inncels and old farts and i doubt she will settle in Somalia get real man
real kulaha she can say whatever she wants but at the end of the day everybody knows where in beirut the belongs too

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
real kulaha she can say whatever she wants but at the end of the day everybody knows where in beirut the ***** belongs too
Why would you call her a wh00re for just because she's mixed you lot are tapped just say your jealous the mother went for a Lebanese man and not a somali I can see your fave is turnjng red in anger heal3my brother heal

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I=cels and old farts how original clearly you u have daddy issues look if u wanna excuse your self hatred go for it your not alone on this site however let it be clear to claim somalinimo u your father must somali due to qabil and thats fact

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I=cels and old farts how original clearly you u have daddy issues look if u wanna excuse your self hatred go for it your not alone on this site however let it be clear to claim somalinimo u your father must somali due to qabil and thats fact
am I lying horta is not me thats saying this ask any of the younger generation and see the response you are only thinking what people from back home may think and even if they see her as Lebanese she will still be treated like royalty and everyone else as peasents since she's fairskin they may have that ideology but everyone will have her gaze on her

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why would you call her a wh00re for just because she's mixed you lot are tapped just say your jealous the mother went for a Lebanese man and not a somali I can see your fave is turnjng red in anger heal3my brother heal
Very good points however your'e very wrong she mixed and u need a qabil to be somali and thats fact both u and her can cry and scream why won't u except me.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Very good points however your'e very wrong she mixed and u need a qabil to be somali and thats fact both u and her can cry and scream why won't u except me.
but she will continue to say she's half somali no inncel is going to stop her from saying that like come on is almost laughable to think hey i won't claim my somali side because he said so do you know how retarded you have to be to get upset over a jobless dude who goes to the internet cafe bcos his wife kicked him out ?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
am I lying horta is not me thats saying this ask any of the younger generation and see the response you are only thinking what people from back home may think and even if they see her as Lebanese she will still be treated like royalty and everyone else as peasents since she's fairskin they may have that ideology but everyone will have her gaze on her
Yes u are lying just because your parents failed t teaching anything about your country doesn't mean that everybody elses did and those that look at her that way are either 15s or pedos so i don't what you are implying back home people who are white aren't look at that well as most people assume that their kind is the own who bomb them yesterday and those that do treat her well obviously knows that her wallet is big

Trending

Latest posts