Beautiful half arab Somali

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
but she will continue to say she's half somali no inncel is going to stop her from saying that like come on is almost laughable to think hey i won't claim my somali side because he said so do you know how retarded you have to be to get upset over a jobless dude who goes to the internet cafe bcos his wife kicked him out ?
Ok good luck spreading your **** to your lebanese daddy

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
but she will continue to say she's half somali no inncel is going to stop her from saying that like come on is almost laughable to think hey i won't claim my somali side because he said so do you know how retarded you have to be to get upset over a jobless dude who goes to the internet cafe bcos his wife kicked him out ?
u seem mad are u mixed

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
Yes u are lying just because your parents failed t teaching anything about your country doesn't mean that everybody elses did and those that look at her that way are either 15s or pedos so i don't what you are implying back home people who are white aren't look at that well as most people assume that their kind is the own who bomb them yesterday and those that do treat her well obviously knows that her wallet is big
C’mon bro :rejoice: how you smart? Keep handling her man

Trending