Beautiful Arab queen exposes Somali men for being....

Gambar

VIP
That’s why I thank god for making me Somali. I can’t imagine your father giving you a curfew and your brothers ordering you around o_O

Any time I wanna go I hop into my car without telling my parents. Whether it’s 8pm or 2am it don’t matter. My business is my business:patrice:
If you are a grown adult you shouldn’t have a curfew but you should also be married and have your own household. There is nothing wrong with fathers protecting their daughters. There are a lot of predators walking about.

While the darkskin Malteser shaped halimas trot around with gall to not wear a hijab?? :icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol:
No need for the insults sxb isla yaab.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Putting ugly women on a pedestal, other men call out their ugly women for what they are sxb. Somalian men even put the ugly that not even a mother could love on a pedestal :icon lol: :icon lol:

Also their has to be some check and balances sxb, too many girls stepping outside the house without a mahram. That's unheard of in an Arab household but all too common in Somali ones. When you let a girl go out without mahram, then you can't act surprised when she brings all types of degeneracy to your doorstep

Also disciplining your women folk physically needs to be less stigmatised in the Somali community. Women respect men they fear hence why you never here crazy shit in the Paki/Arab communities but is oh so common in Somali ones. Physically hitting your daughter/wife when they act up will save you alot of stress
The old dhaqan is dying and we have a new generation of dayuus. You have Somali men that let their wives travel alone, let their daughters go outside without hijab and do whatever they want

Look at this cuck farax, he says you should never ask your wife about who she is talking to but you as a man have to report back your activities to her :heh:

All she said was they are dayyus which is true, don't read into it too much. Arab queen's respect their Arab kings, my wife brings Afur to me in the comforts of my bedroom mashallah.
Well she fears for her life as you would beat the crap of her. Some Arabs even let their brothers and uncles beat their wives. Tell me if your uncle beat your wife cause the tea didn’t have enough sugar. What would you do?

Gambar

VIP
What? That's not true. Somali families used to keep their daughters with them at all times or in their manyattas. They also made sure to circumcise their daughters.
It is true. Young girls can fetch water and herd goats by themselves. Anaa soo arkay. Even their style of clothing back then was more revealing.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
The old dhaqan is dying and we have a new generation of dayuus. You have Somali men that let their wives travel alone, let their daughters go outside without hijab and do whatever they want

Look at this cuck farax, he says you should never ask your wife about who she is talking to but you as a man have to report back your activities to her :heh:

Indeed but I cant say I'm surprised when you have high rates of kids growing up without fathers and in single mother households. They are almost guaranteed to be fuckups excuse my Latin.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I've always wondered, if some of you salafi jîhadi weirdos hate the west why not move to a Muslim country straight away?

:stressed:

It is true. Young girls can fetch water and herd goats by themselves. Anaa soo arkay. Even their style of clothing back then was more revealing.

Herding animals was the mans job. Sure the females fetched water but they didn't stray far away from the huts.

What does clothing have to do with them traveling? Are you trying to insinuate the guys back then were dayuus?

Many southern Yemeni females dressed in similar ways before Wahhabism expanded to them in the last century.

Cyrus

I've always wondered, if some of you salafi jîhadi weirdos hate the west why not move to a Muslim country straight away?
We are here to stay sxb, maxaad Naga qaadi Karta?? The west is shidh and evil but I'll stay because I can :icon e smile:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Herding animals was the mans job. Sure the females fetched water but they didn't stray far away from the huts.

What does clothing have to do with them traveling? Are you trying to insinuate the guys back then were dayuus?

Many southern Yemeni females dressed in similar ways before Wahhabism expanded to them in the last century.
The Nomads back then were not cucks and never allowed the women to stray from the aqal.

They are lying

Cyrus

Nah they rather live here where you can get free housing, healthcare, education and welfare don’t be fooled
We want to bring our culture here sxb, we plan to raise more Muslim kids and as the fertility rates of westerners decreases in a century we will out populate them in their own countries. We can then have the best of both worlds sharia and the luxury of the west

Trending

Latest posts