Beautiful Arab queen exposes Somali men for being....

Gambar

VIP
yep....real reason why we have so many divorce. 9/10 if a somali woman brings up divorce a farax will say naa bax....iga tag. You never see us hold them hostage and fight to stay cause we know deep down we are the price in every relationship
Some of them will not divorce you loooool. I’ve seen it happen. They act like nothing has happened and just keep on the marriage. Crazy antics.
Thats true sxb. 80 % of Ragga Soomaaliyeed are dayuus.

What do you think is the cause of the degeneracy in the west?:francis:
I don’t think so, I think 80% are good, 10% average and 10% useless. It all comes down to the household.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
She gives off that bratty kid vibe, the type to either bite you or rub on you when they're dirty.

Ok, There you have it!
Officially on:
SomaliSpot "That Baby Bites It Look Ugly" Johnson

images

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Thats true sxb. 80 % of Ragga Soomaaliyeed are dayuus.

What do you think is the cause of the degeneracy in the west?:francis:
Putting ugly women on a pedestal, other men call out their ugly women for what they are sxb. Somalian men even put the ugly that not even a mother could love on a pedestal :icon lol: :icon lol:

Also their has to be some check and balances sxb, too many girls stepping outside the house without a mahram. That's unheard of in an Arab household but all too common in Somali ones. When you let a girl go out without mahram, then you can't act surprised when she brings all types of degeneracy to your doorstep

Also disciplining your women folk physically needs to be less stigmatised in the Somali community. Women respect men they fear hence why you never here crazy shit in the Paki/Arab communities but is oh so common in Somali ones. Physically hitting your daughter/wife when they act up will save you alot of stress

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Well Somali men (or Somali people in general) are impulsive they can never stay at one place or fix something always running away from something. Arabs and other people have a hard time to understand that lol I don’t blame her. I think a lot of our people suffer from mental illnesses but we will never admit it.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Some of them will not divorce you loooool. I’ve seen it happen. They act like nothing has happened and just keep on the marriage. Crazy antics.

I don’t think so, I think 80% are good, 10% average and 10% useless. It all comes down to the household.
Tell me how you have parents sending teenage daughters to foreign countries by themselves, allowing their daughters to travel alone across a death trap like the road from Xamar to Baydhabo or allowing their women to work as maids in a strangers house?

This is a dayuus 101 :childplease:

Putting ugly women on a pedestal, other men call out their ugly women for what they are sxb. Somalian men even put the ugly that not even a mother could love on a pedestal :icon lol: :icon lol:

Also their has to be some check and balances sxb, too many girls stepping outside the house without a mahram. That's unheard of in an Arab household but all too common in Somali ones. When you let a girl go out without mahram, then you can't act surprised when she brings all types of degeneracy to your doorstep

Also disciplining your women folk physically needs to be less stigmatised in the Somali community. Women respect men they fear hence why you never here crazy shit in the Paki/Arab communities but is oh so common in Somali ones. Physically hitting your daughter/wife when they act up will save you alot of stress
My family has always behaves in an "arab" way, and guess what the entire family remains on the right path.

Cyrus

Well Somali men (or Somali people in general) are impulsive they can never stay at one place or fix something always running away from something. Arabs and other people have a hard time to understand that lol I don’t blame her. I think a lot of our people suffer from mental illnesses but we will never admit it.
All she said was they are dayyus which is true, don't read into it too much. Arab queen's respect their Arab kings, my wife brings Afur to me in the comforts of my bedroom mashallah.

Cyrus

My family has always behaves in an "arab" way, and guess what the entire family remains on the right path.
Indeed thats the only way to keep your family straight in the west akhi May Allah bless your family

Gambar

VIP

It’s very common with Arabs and Pakis. I went to school with them. Them and Persians were wild. Their families would send them back, they’d go to the embassy and come right back.

Tell me how you have parents sending teenage daughters to foreign countries by themselves, allowing their daughters to travel alone across a death trap like the road from Xamar to Baydhabo or allowing their women to work as maids in a strangers house?

This is a dayuus 101 :childplease:
I’m being honest I think Somalis are culturally Muslim. In nomadic culture women could travel by themselves. Along the way they would usually get raped. Technically you are supposed to have a mahram around.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
That’s why I thank god for making me Somali. I can’t imagine your father giving you a curfew and your brothers ordering you around o_O

Any time I wanna go I hop into my car without telling my parents. Whether it’s 8pm or 2am it don’t matter. My business is my business:patrice:

Cyrus

Amen, you know whats amazing is how these guys would let their daughter choose to wear a hijab. Dayuus central.
Choice is something the yahuud came with sxb, they use 'choice' to wreak havoc in Muslim households. Their should not be a thing called choice

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
All she said was they are dayyus which is true, don't read into it too much. Arab queen's respect their Arab kings, my wife brings Afur to me in the comforts of my bedroom mashallah.
MashAllah good for you but the Arab cheerleading is getting a bit too much

1588900742311.gif

Cyrus

The syrian migrants ive seen have good daqan and their women wear hijabs, despite being 10/10 and every oppertunity to show their hair.
While the darkskin Malteser shaped halimas trot around with gall to not wear a hijab?? :icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol:

Trending