Be careful dating Cadaans if you care about your bloodline

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
As long as they're a good muslim the ethic background shouldn't matter. That being said somalis tend to stay inside their own community and mixed somalis are either very somali due to being raised within the community or not at all because they lack that connection.

NopHowever, the last name is conventionally passed on from father to child. There is genetics, which is one thing. Then, there are institutions/social structures, which are very static in some ways. Historically, children, even in the West, were seen as the father's property, with land passed down through him. The patrilineal tradition has been undisrupted even among liberal nations with highly industrialized economies. Roughly 96% of them pass down the father's surname. This is the case even in the most egalitarian nations. Also, among Non-Muslims, women often take on the surname of the husband, and many still do. This means certain norms persist whereby men are still seen as carrying on the 'family line. Hyphenated names aren't as common. I know, but a few exceptions to the rule of surname conventions (i.e. among the Spanish and Icelanders).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People can marry whomever they so wish and it's not a tragedy if this is the result.

Most people in the diaspora are not going to return home -let alone contribute to the Nation- so people are fretting over nothing.

A Nation really only needs of thousands of pure blooded, true believers; and it is these people that should occupy all the power centres.

NidarNidar

Punisher
How did the Somali fathers fail to instill their culture and value within them and get xooged by the women

you will never see this in mixed race kids with Arab fathers
The mother carries the culture, as men will not be around as much, the only reason men marriage with foreign women back in the day worked is due us being in our homeland.

You just need to look at what happened to the Hararghe Somali that got absorbed by the Oromo the men all married Oromo women and had their culture swapped.

The mother carries the culture, as men will not be around as much, the only reason men marriage with foreign women back in the day worked is due us being in our homeland.

You just need to look at what happened to the Hararghe Somali that got absorbed by the Oromo the men all married Oromo women and had their culture swapped.
Make your wife adopt your culture

Kisame

Plotting world domination
My biggest fear. Imagine creating offspring that look nothing like you.. how can you even love them fully if you don’t see yourself through them

One of my coworkers is a old madow guy that married a huspanic women. None of his children had any kids with black people. In all of the family photos he has in his desk he's the only black person in all of his pics :mjkkk:

I never gave af about bloodlines for most of my life. I honestly don't think most young niggas give af about it that much. Especially here in the west. The only time I've ever encountered these discussions is on Muslim spaces.

I probably would have had a mixed kid by now if I wasn't debating about being childfree in my early 20s tbh. A lot of young dudes are willing to have kids with any fine women they fall in love with.

From what I've seen most non Muslim niggas tend to only care about lineage when they get older

One of my coworkers is a old madow guy that married a huspanic women. None of his children had any kids with black people. In all of the family photos he has in his desk he's the only black person in all of his pics :mjkkk:

I never gave af about bloodlines for most of my life. I honestly don't think most young niggas give af about it that much. Especially here in the west. The only time I've ever encountered these discussions is on Muslim spaces.

I probably would have had a mixed kid by now if I wasn't debating about being childfree in my early 20s tbh. A lot of young dudes are willing to have kids with any fine women they fall in love with.

From what I've seen most non Muslim niggas tend to only care about lineage when they get older
Would you say you care about bloodline now ?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@Laiis I'm fine with both sides of the family because both parts come from educated and well-cultured backgrounds, thats why its amusing when I see whites and blacks online who still have outdated backwards views on race.

I thought you were a regular lightskin Somali nigga :faysalwtf:.

You have Italian blood too :noneck:

Yea your finished. Your the worst type of lightskin Somali.

reer

VIP
As long as they're a good muslim the ethic background shouldn't matter. That being said somalis tend to stay inside their own community and mixed somalis are either very somali due to being raised within the community or not at all because they lack that connection.
this enters the topic of "compatibility in lineage in marriage" and there are differences of opinion on the matter. you can reject a potential man for your daughter due to incompatible lineage according to multiple ulama.

Are you a black supremacist? 🤔

Because your "biggest fear" sounds exactly like a whit supremacist's biggest fear but the

Because your "biggest fear" sounds exactly like a white supremacist's biggest fear but the other way round.
Only White are supremist racist because they wibe out all the indigenous people from America/ Canada/ Australia and many more places around the world and the slavery of the Africans

Because your "biggest fear" sounds exactly like a white supremacist's biggest fear but the other way round.

People can marry whomever they so wish and it's not a tragedy if this is the result.

Most people in the diaspora are not going to return home -let alone contribute to the Nation- so people are fretting over nothing.

A Nation really only needs of thousands of pure blooded, true believers; and it is these people that should occupy all the power centres.
Definitely an interesting take on the modern world and how things appear to be transpiring.

Trending