Be careful dating Cadaans if you care about your bloodline

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
How did the Somali fathers fail to instill their culture and value within them and get xooged by the women

you will never see this in mixed race kids with Arab fathers
Because most Somali men don’t even instill culture into their kids even when married to a Somali woman. It’s the mother that does.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How did the Somali fathers fail to instill their culture and value within them and get xooged by the women

Are you sure about that?

1712624045875.png

1712624495572.png

1712624608981.png

This is the first time I've posted something like this but ok
Are you sure? You have a couple of Ajnabi-esque threads, i.e., "cucked thread" and this one. Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else.

bohom

Here to chill
Um… yts who are against race mixing & ethnic preservation done by Somalis aren’t even remotely the same. One has a violent historic past. Like I noted earlier you view the world from a privileged cadan perspective
The violent past is bad, but that doesn't mean other groups get a pass.

Any race can be racist, sure there is historical context. But it doesn't change the original point that humans should be held to the same standard when interacting with each other.

Dr. Umar is a racist just like certain cadaans are racist. Except he's not as blatant as them.

The violent past is bad, but that doesn't mean other groups get a pass.

Any race can be racist, sure there is historical context. But it doesn't change the original point that humans should be held to the same standard when interacting with each other.

Dr. Umar is a racist just like certain cadaans are racist. Except he's not as blatant as them.
Wdym “get a pass” why are you against people preserving their heritage, culture & look? Racism requires structural power.. so nah not everyone can be racist, prejudiced, sure. Umar is a clown but his overall message isn't necessarily bad.. black Americans, especially the men dislike their female counterparts & aspire to settle for anyone but them once they “make it”. His message is mainly for them & not Somalis. He simply points out their self hatred (which imo is spilling over to us, but that’s a whole other topic)

bohom

Here to chill
especially the men dislike their female counterparts & aspire to settle for anyone but them once they “make it”
He has the same energy towards women too, so its not a gender thing, the guy is just flat out against black people mixing with white people. That is the definition of a racist

Racism requires structural power.. so nah not everyone can be racist
Thats a leftist talking point, we're not discussing institutional racism here. This thread is to do with race on an individual basis and someone's beliefs on it. Structural power is required for institutional racism, but anyone can be racist on an individual basis.

He has the same energy towards women too, so its not a gender thing, the guy is just flat out against black people mixing with white people. That is the definition of a racist

Thats a leftist talking point, we're not discussing institutional racism here. This thread is to do with race on an individual basis and someone's beliefs on it.
Their women don’t date out as much & he’s mainly famous for addressing the men. Idc about the definition lmao. You’re mad triggered lol

bohom

Here to chill
@Laiis I've watched plenty of his content for laughs, he's against anyone and everyone. Its not a gender thing.

Im fine dw, just not a fan of discrepancies when applying moral standards.

Half breads don’t have Somali abtirsi. Yaa tirsada? Their ran away father? 😳
most of them don’t even like their somali side
Tbh who cares about abtirs.. how is a child that came out of a non Somali woman more Somali than our kids that we birthed? Makes no sense.. neither are Somali.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Half breads don’t have Somali abtirsi. Yaa tirsada? Their ran away father? 😳
most of them don’t even like their somali side
Not all half-Somalis have physically absent fathers. Anyone could have that family formation, too. We should be fair. There are also some prominent Sheikhs who are half Somali with Somali fathers. Say what you will about Somalis. They seem to do a good job preserving their Deen relative to other mixed-race Muslim groups. Granted, there are irreligious ones out there, too. You get what your parents impart to you. The reason people question the allegiances of Half Somalis relative to their full-Somali counterparts is simply that they are already from mixed parentage and don't really owe anyone any ethnic loyalty in terms of who they end up with. The fact is they are less likely to marry Somali relative to monoethnic Somalis. And there isn't anything wrong with that. We have to accept reality. It's a toss-up for them. And I think they have it harder. (1) Because they are numerically smaller. (2) Most mixes from other ethnic pairings don't look like them, and (3) they may get weird passive-aggressive remarks from people on being both Somali and other. (4) It's hard to find others with that shared experience. You don't see half-Somali and half-Somali pairings either (considering they aren't that common), so they will probably be with mono-ethnics anyway. (5) They aren't just allowed to be half-and-half. It's always the you are this or that. Lastly, most mono-ethnics appear uncomfortable with ambiguity, which makes navigating identity politics all the more challenging for mixed-race people.

Only thing i care is whether it will affect the likelihood of my children becoming gaal etc. I couldnt care less about culture etc. We will be in the grave before you know it , none of this has any meaning whatsoever.

Some of the men on here are so dumb, Leon Osman’s grandfather is Somali, and his father is Somali/English, which according to your logic makes him Somali, along with all his kids
My favourite Somali footballer with his 100% somali kids 🙇🏽‍♀️
View attachment 324055
But-But muh qabiil n lineage n sheit :deadosama:

sorry but illiterate nomad’s veiws shouldn’t be taken seriously in the age of modern science, which show that children EQUALLY inherit their 23 chromosomes, traits and blood from both parents, not just the dads.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But-But muh qabiil n lineage n sheit :deadosama:

sorry but illiterate nomad’s veiws shouldn’t be taken seriously in the age of modern science, which shows that children EQUALLY inherit their traits and blood from both parents, not just the dads.
However, the last name is conventionally passed on from father to child. There is genetics, which is one thing. Then, there are institutions/social structures, which are very static in some ways. Historically, children, even in the West, were seen as the father's property, with land passed down through him. The patrilineal tradition has been undisrupted even among liberal nations with highly industrialized economies. Roughly 96% of them pass down the father's surname. This is the case even in the most egalitarian nations. Also, among Non-Muslims, women often take on the surname of the husband, and many still do. This means certain norms persist whereby men are still seen as carrying on the 'family line. Hyphenated names aren't as common. I know, but a few exceptions to the rule of surname conventions (i.e. among the Spanish and Icelanders).

Because the Somali men who wed cadaan, lived a culturally cadaan life. In this life either you assimilate or stick to your roots, there is no middle ground.

Trending