Be careful dating Cadaans if you care about your bloodline

Are you a black supremacist? 🤔

Because your "biggest fear" sounds exactly like a white supremacist's biggest fear but the other way round.
Is it a radical ideology to want to create kids that look like you? I’m on the fence about kids either way, but it seems like you lack ethnic/ racial pride

Is it a radical ideology to want to create kids that look like you? I’m on the fence about kids either way, but it seems like you lack ethnic/ racial pride
That's because he is mixed-race himself. If I remember correctly, he said one of his parents is Italian.

That's because he is mixed-race himself. If I remember correctly, he said one of his parents is Italian.
Lmao of course he is
Nene Leakes No GIF

bohom

Here to chill
Is it a radical ideology
Well if you were to copy paste your post but say it as a white person, it would be classified as blatantly racist and the same "Dr. Umar types" who are against mixing would be complaining about the white person's views, yet they espouse the same views but for black people 🤔

So if we're being fair, all groups should be held by the same standard.

Even though I believe that people should marry from their own I don't care what grown-up adults do they are responsible for themselves.

Well if you were to copy paste your post but say it as a white person, it would be classified as blatantly racist and the same "Dr. Umar types" who are against mixing would be complaining about the white person's views, yet they espouse the same views but for black people 🤔

So if we're being fair, all groups should be held by the same standard.
This is your yt side speaking huntyyy..
We’re a homogeneous community, period. no shade.. but are you accepted by your yt side? Would you say that you don’t fit anywhere? Again, no shade I’m genuinely curious
Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He's not Somali but an African American athlete. There's a 40% chance he carries a European haplogroup and a 60% chance he carries a West African one. We aren't aware of what his 'line' is. Also, Europeans aren't Puritans when it comes to their DNA lineages. These guys live in America and subscribe to the you are what you look like frame of reference.

Also, the OP is posting the same repetitive threads.

They're all mutts. Same goes for Blacks. Anything that spawns from only one somali parent is not Somali to me. I'm wholly against miscegenation

What's the use of abtiris, without culture and deen?

Look at all the Cadaans and other mixed people, in Europe with Somali surnames, they and their children are not Somali whatsoever, except for their surnames. They seem to take on the culture of their mother side.

Famous examples:

Jonas Bascir, his grandfather was an SYL member and he's living life like a regular Italian.

Alisha Bo, actress (Somali father, Cadaan mother)

View attachment 324040

Maya Jama, Somali father, Cadaan mother, again, culturally Cadaan.

View attachment 324041
Maya Jama mother is beautiful wtf

He's not Somali but an African American athlete. There's a 40% chance he carries a European haplogroup and a 60% chance he carries a West African one. We aren't aware of what his 'line' is. Also, Europeans aren't Puritans when it comes to their DNA lineages. These guys live in America and subscribe to the you are what you look like frame of reference.

Also, the OP is posting the same repetitive threads.
This is the first time I've posted something like this but ok

bohom

Here to chill
@Laiis I'm fine with both sides of the family because both parts come from educated and well-cultured backgrounds, thats why its amusing when I see whites and blacks online who still have outdated backwards views on race.

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
What's the use of abtiris, without culture and deen?

Look at all the Cadaans and other mixed people, in Europe with Somali surnames, they and their children are not Somali whatsoever, except for their surnames. They seem to take on the culture of their mother side.

Famous examples:

Jonas Bascir, his grandfather was an SYL member and he's living life like a regular Italian.

Alisha Bo, actress (Somali father, Cadaan mother)

View attachment 324040

Maya Jama, Somali father, Cadaan mother, again, culturally Cadaan.

View attachment 324041
How did the Somali fathers fail to instill their culture and value within them and get xooged by the women

you will never see this in mixed race kids with Arab fathers

@Laiis I'm fine with both sides of the family because both parts come from educated and well-cultured backgrounds, thats why its amusing when I see both whites and blacks online who still have outdated backwards views on race.
Um… yts who are against race mixing & ethnic preservation done by Somalis aren’t even remotely the same. One has a violent historic past. Like I noted earlier you view the world from a privileged cadan perspective

Trending