BBC Muslim reality show "I converted 2 islam cause I wanted 2 marry this gorgeous Somali chick "says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's not really Salafi.

He was seen hugging the gay Pakistani when they were all leaving but he was seen as very uncomfortable when the Pakistani guy came out.

the fat dude asked boy or a girl when his parents decided to marry him away, and he shares room with the khaanis. I bet they had " pillow fights" at night time if u know what i am saying:sass1:.

I think he's not really Salafi.

He was seen hugging the gay Pakistani when they were all leaving but he was seen as very uncomfortable when the Pakistani guy came out.

He probably works for the government or will come out as a Sufi next next year .isis supporters or anyone remotely suspected of that in the UK are not even allowed to use mobile phones or visit most mosques . How this guy is not in prison,let alone be allowed to appear on TV is beyond me .something very fishy about this .
As for the Somali comment ,abihin iyo soomaalida tihin wasa .

Wallahi Abdul haq is a scary fellow, his views are too extreme. It's even more depressing if you read the comment section where most Muslims are saying Abdul haq is a true Muslim even though he's a terrorist sympathiser.

Abdul haqq is the only proper Muslim there. The woman with the hijab (not the old one) is ok too. The rest arent good muslims. Especially the one that writes letters to god. Even the gay guy and the shia are better than her. She Might as well become athiest to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending