BASRA report to my office NOW! Look at this murder. Madoow chick dead after bringing home a Tinder hookup with a cadaan man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not you I don’t know if your a troll.

Thank you huuno.
1643386818236.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
:deadpeter: :dead:

The world according to AbdiGaalDoon.

People overwhelmingly prefer their own kind because they like themselves; it is a biological imperative and a prerequisite for survival; a minority that thinks and behaves contrary to that is a minor aberration that should be ignored.

Economics is also an important factor to consider for the minority of non-white women that prefer white men -- especially in the West; with improved economics in the global South and an emphasis on their own beauty ideals... the aberration you try to present as the norm, will be reduced to irrelevance.

PS: Did you not recently claim that you were the proudest black man on this forum? I say this was the sort of love and affection I can muster for a person on the digital plain... but you can no longer condemn some Somalis for being Arab "bootyclappers"...

..I'm sorry, saaxiib, but that is no longer tenable; that ship has sailed.

I am the proudest Black man on this forum and from the entire Horn of Africa. I don't bootyclap for whites. Where did you get this assumption?

I am the proudest Black man on this forum and from the entire Horn of Africa. I don't bootyclap for whites. Where did you get this assumption?

How exactly would you have reacted if a Somali said that it was objectively true that Arab men are the most attractive and that there was no point denying it? What if they said that women from every race prefer Arab men to their own?

What if they also said that Arabs mould and set the moral standard, as you have said for Westerners?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How exactly would you have reacted if a Somali said that it was objectively true that Arab men are the most attractive and that there was no point denying it? What if they said that women from every race prefer Arab men to their own?

What if they also said that Arabs mould and set the moral standard, as you have said for Westerners?

Arab women are hidious and hairy. All Arab women I know are more hairy than me. So they would be bootyclapping.

Arab women are hidious and hairy. All Arab women I know are more hairy than me. So they would be bootyclapping.

:deadpeter:

laughing-ricky-gervais.gif

Arab women are not hideous; the only bad things about them are their noses and the ridiculous amount of body hair they naturally have; thankfully technology has fixed both issues, saaxiib.

Arab women are always shocked at how smooth my skin is (to be fair it's velvet) and I honestly feel as though I'm wrapped up in a sinfully decadent product that can only be approached by pure Nilotic women.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
:deadpeter:

View attachment 213204

Arab women are not hideous; the only bad things about them are their noses and the ridiculous amount of body hair they naturally have; thankfully technology has fixed both issues, saaxiib.

Arab women are always shocked at how smooth my skin is (to be fair it's velvet) and I honestly feel as though I'm wrapped up in a sinfully decadent product that can only be approached by pure Nilotic women.

Kkkkk @ technology. Like the average Arab woman is going to get plastic surgery for their big nose and to remove their hair permanently. You're talking about a very tiny number.

I like your people's smooth, shiny skin but you guys are way too skinny. Do they even go to the gym or would there be no gains made?

Kkkkk @ technology. Like the average Arab woman is going to get plastic surgery for their big nose and to remove their hair permanently. You're talking about a very tiny number.

I like your people's smooth, shiny skin but you guys are way too skinny. Do they even go to the gym or would there be no gains made?

I'll concede on the nose thing, but most Arab women in Australia use laser hair removal.

It's super easy for us to gain muscle once we hit the gym and eat right; the guys are just being unforgivably lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending