BASRA report to my office NOW! Look at this murder. Madoow chick dead after bringing home a Tinder hookup with a cadaan man

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
As a gay man do you want cadaans

No. I don't like uncut. I ghosted about half a dozen. But they're the most good looking race. There's no point denying it though.

That's definitely not true. The vast majority of black women prefer black men. The vast majority of Arab women prefer Arab men. Same with Latino women, south Asian women, etc etc.

You have no clue. They prefer cadaans but it's just their fantasy and culturally and due to expectations it would not work. This is why most men they bang before marriage are white men.

No. I don't like uncut. I ghosted about half a dozen. But they're the most good looking race. There's no point denying it though.

You have no clue. They prefer cadaans but it's just their fantasy and culturally it would not work.

You're talking about yourself. Most women prefer men of their own race. None of the drop dead gorgeous Somali, arab, Latino, south Asian girls I know are into white guys.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You're talking about yourself. Most women offer men of their own race. None of the drop dead gorgeous Somali, arab, Latino, south Asian girls I know are into white guys.

I am not talking about my self because I am not into white men. You claim to be a woman but made a thread days ago saying you love white men. Why do non-white women bang white men before marriage?

I am not talking about my self because I am not into white men. You claim to be a woman but made a thread days ago saying you love white men. Why do non-white women bang white men before marriage?
I'm in a white guy phase currently. But I'm a rarity. Most of the pretty girls I know prefer black guys actually.

Lol walaal, women are just built differently. That's why black men prefer white women but black women prefer black men. For women, it's less about looks. And more about culture and connection.
Nah even black men acknowledge that black women are the sexiest, what they dislike is black women's attitudes, I've had convos with AA's, they tend to be combative and are not feminine :hmm:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
That's definitely not true. The vast majority of black women prefer black men. The vast majority of Arab women prefer Arab men. Same with Latino women, south Asian women, etc etc.
They have an entire movement trending on TikTok and YouTube calling themselves diverstors and swirlers just search it and you’ll see the obsession of black women towards cadaan men

Lol walaal, women are just built differently. That's why black men prefer white women but black women prefer black men. For women, it's less about looks. And more about culture and connection.
From my limited knowledge black men don’t prefer white women.
They just don’t prefer black women either.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

You have no clue. They prefer cadaans but it's just their fantasy and culturally and due to expectations it would not work. This is why most men they bang before marriage are white men.

"No. I don't like uncut."
1643381072121.png

They have an entire movement trending on TikTok and YouTube calling themselves diverstors and swirlers just search it and you’ll see the obsession of black women towards cadaan men
Those are the broken mentally damaged african American women. Do you honestly think they represent black women worldwide? Also that movement is more about revenge on black American men love for non-black women than them actually being into white dudes.

:deadpeter: :dead:

The world according to AbdiGaalDoon.

People overwhelmingly prefer their own kind because they like themselves; it is a biological imperative and a prerequisite for survival; a minority that thinks and behaves contrary to that is a minor aberration that should be ignored.

Economics is also an important factor to consider for the minority of non-white women that prefer white men -- especially in the West; with improved economics in the global South and an emphasis on their own beauty ideals... the aberration you try to present as the norm, will be reduced to irrelevance.

PS: Did you not recently claim that you were the proudest black man on this forum? I say this was the sort of love and affection I can muster for a person on the digital plain... but you can no longer condemn some Somalis for being Arab "bootyclappers"...

..I'm sorry, saaxiib, but that is no longer tenable; that ship has sailed.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Is it me or do Black women with soft features (saan iyo lips yaar), get snapped up by cadaan guys. That's what I've observed just living in London, seems like its the same thing across the water.

:deadpeter: :dead:

The world according to AbdiGaalDoon.

People overwhelmingly prefer their own kind because they like themselves; it is a biological imperative and a prerequisite for survival; a minority that thinks and behaves contrary to that is a minor aberration that should be ignored.

Economics is also an important factor to consider for the minority of non-white women that prefer white men -- especially in the West; with improved economics in the global South and an emphasise on their own beauty ideals... the aberration you try to present as the norm, will be reduced to irrelevance.

PS: Did you not recently claim that you were the proudest black man on this forum? I say this was the sort of love and affection I can muster for a person on the digital plain... but you can no longer condemn some Somalis for being Arab "bootyclappers"...

..I'm sorry, saaxiib, but that is no longer tenable; that ship has sailed.
Your trying to apply logic to the ramblings and an internet troll.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is it me or do Black women with soft features (saan iyo lips yaar), get snapped up by cadaan guys. That's what I've observed just living in London, seems like its the same thing across the water.

Yes thats true. Cadaan are attracted to soft features resembling their women kind. Just like Black men love man looking muscle black woman. It is a deep primal attraction point! Hard wants hard, soft wants soft

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How you conclude the attraction to blacks?

Didn't she say she is really tryinnnnggg to date white boyz? So that means, it doesn't come natural to her to date whites. So what comes to natural then? Blacks of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending