BASRA report to my office NOW! Look at this murder. Madoow chick dead after bringing home a Tinder hookup with a cadaan man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Every sort of sexual insinuation he tried. He is a player, skinny and somali looking. The first day i saw him i said this guy is trouble and also he had HIV. This was a way for me to reject i guess. And i stuck with my story looool

Maybe it was your fault. Your attire. Too tight I guess. With all that fatness

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe it was your fault. Your attire. Too tight I guess. With all that fatness

None. I look like a librarian nerd huuno. I think he just likes my soul.
1643374769739.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These self haters realizing that the grass aint greener on the other side

its not self hating huuuno. Its planning ahead with a vision.

1643374842215.png

or

1643374880943.png

Disclosure: They are both BEAUTIFUL but i have my preference because i am self hater

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Every noncadaan woman wants a cadaan man (but 99.99% can't have it unless they are Asian and then 80% of Asians can't have it). It's unfair to focus on her cadaan man obsession when it's basically the standard.

Stay away from fentanyl and other opioids for goodness sake.

Every noncadaan woman wants a cadaan man (but 99.99% can't have it unless they are Asian and then 80% of Asians can't have it). It's unfair to focus on her cadaan man obsession when it's basically the standard.

As a gay man do you want cadaans

That's definitely not true. The vast majority of black women prefer black men. The vast majority of Arab women prefer Arab men. Same with Latino women, south Asian women, etc etc.

That's definitely not true. The vast majority of black women prefer black men. The vast majority of Arab women prefer Arab men. Same with Latino women, south Asian women, etc etc.
Yeah but dude is a gay western loving Christian Somali.He interacts with a certain segment of society, probably in his circles everyone wants a white man.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah but dude is a gay western loving Christian Somali.He interacts with a certain segment of society, probably in his circles everyone wants a white man.

I think u r nasty huuno

HA HA HA H AHA HA H A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts