BASRA report to my office NOW! Look at this murder. Madoow chick dead after bringing home a Tinder hookup with a cadaan man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I saw that in Good Morning America. Black Lives Matter are trying to get attention to this case. It seems very odd. From the bits of evidence they mentioned from the news cast, this seems like a drug/overdose gone bad. A good girl who likes white boyz got introduced to hard drugs and she overdosed right? Or do i need to watch this video? lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I saw that in Good Morning America. Black Lives Matter are trying to get attention to this case. It seems very odd. From the bits of evidence they mentioned from the news cast, this seems like a drug/overdose gone bad. A good girl who likes white boyz got introduced to hard drugs and she overdosed right? Or do i need to watch this video? lol

Id tell you what I think happened.

She use to use that app to have cadaan guys with lacag and drugs.

She would have them in her apartment. On this occasion they both got drugged out of their mind. He goes to sleep but she overdoses.

That’s my theory.

considering the fact that the Toxicology report just came out yesterday showing she had fentanyl, alcohol and prescription drugs in Hee system.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She would have them in her apartment. On this occasion they both got drugged out of their mind. He goes to sleep but she overdoses.

That’s my theory.

considering the fact that the Toxicology report just came out yesterday showing she had fentanyl, alcohol and prescription drugs in Hee system.

I think that is about right Gri. I didn't know about the toxicology results. The suspect White man can relax now. This was an accident. I doubt that she got money for her dates though, she would not be careless as getting overdose if she was a high class prostitute. My hunch was-- she is a good black girl who likes white boyz. Inferiority complex.

or.......this modkfker white boy probably drugged her, so that he wont pay $$$ and things gone cre cre. His Toxicology should be public too if i were her family, i demand it so

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

That’s my theory.

She was digging her grave and she didnt even realize

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

She was digging her grave and she didnt even realize

I just checked out her twitter and this is what i found ! I think she had a fetish for white boyz. She wants a pretty baby, i dont blame her.

1643373237925.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She invited him into her apartment.

She just met him on a dating (sex /drug link up app).

Gri this happens everyday huuno. Nowadays apps have contributed to rise of STD. One click away from HIV.
1643373589766.png

I had a co worker from Senegal, who was attracted to me, i had to give him silence treatment until he apologized. Then out of the blue moon he told me, i am over u- i went to the app and found me a good Somali girl. He says the sex was not that great. I was like....wtf?????

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gri this happens everyday huuno. Nowadays apps have contributed to rise of STD. One click away from HIV. View attachment 213183

I had a co worker from Senegal, who was attracted to me, i had to give him silence treatment until he apologized. Then out of the blue moon he told me, i am over u- i went to the app and found me a good Somali girl. He says the sex was not that great. I was like....wtf?????

:ooh: :damn::drakekidding:
Does he not know you’re married ?
Can’t he see that you’re an ayeeyo ?

Gri this happens everyday huuno. Nowadays apps have contributed to rise of STD. One click away from HIV. View attachment 213183

Don't say the H word abaayo, it's triggering :dead:

Idk why twitter is going mad, I understand that this is a serious case, but black men kill black women by a tremendous margin, no moral compass to stand on:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:ooh: :damn::drakekidding:
Does he not know you’re married ?
Can’t he see that you’re an ayeeyo ?

Huuno yes i am ayeeyo. and yes i am married loooooooool i think people get pissed off when u reject them or when u r a psychopath with no emotion like myself. They get sexually aroused by that.
1643374226722.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you think he wanted from you ?
Was he making sexual insinuation?

Every sort of sexual insinuation he tried. He is a player, skinny and somali looking. The first day i saw him i said this guy is trouble and also he had HIV. This was a way for me to reject i guess. And i stuck with my story looool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending