Basra Appreciation Thread

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Maria

Its a long story. Me and Grant had a beef like u and i did. if someone says something silly, i tend to kinda dismis them and sometimes stalk them to teach them a lesson. Mashalaah.

ohh

wait , so did you dismiss me or stalk me?? :wow1:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
200.gif

Ah nostalgia the good old days.
I stumbled upon somnet in 1998 as well, lurked a little never posted and got bored after a couple of days, But then i was in University, so much to do and so little time,
I joined up in 2004 by then i had a job that gave me allot of free time, and i found myself on somnet practically all the time.
I was never around many somalis so i was looking for my peeps, and what a wonderfully crazy bunch of people did we have back then.
somnet was new and wierdly wonderful , i was a gamer back then and one hell of a geek. I even used to write fanfiction lol..
but i found myself wasting it on somnet.
Met a few chicks as well, surprisingly even a few dates.
I have never dated somali women back then and was isolated from the community.
I am still in touch with mad mac on facebook, and was close with Kamal35 do you remember him, spanish dude. I met him in Grenada , hell of a guy journalist and punk rocker. Sadly he passed away 3 years ago..
and Basra calooley, i always wondered why they called her baruuro and calooley
who knows she may even be skinny..

There was a time i wondered if she was really an AI or bot that came into sentience chose a somali indentity and lived on somnet.

Ah nostalgia the good old days.
I stumbled upon somnet in 1998 as well, lurked a little never posted and got bored after a couple of days, But then i was in University, so much to do and so little time,
I joined up in 2004 by then i had a job that gave me allot of free time, and i found myself on somnet practically all the time.
I was never around many somalis so i was looking for my peeps, and what a wonderfully crazy bunch of people did we have back then.
somnet was new and wierdly wonderful , i was a gamer back then and one hell of a geek. I even used to write fanfiction lol..
but i found myself wasting it on somnet.
Met a few chicks as well, surprisingly even a few dates.
I have never dated somali women back then and was isolated from the community.
I am still in touch with mad mac on facebook, and was close with Kamal35 do you remember him, spanish dude. I met him in Grenada , hell of a guy journalist and punk rocker. Sadly he passed away 3 years ago..
and Basra calooley, i always wondered why they called her baruuro and calooley
who knows she may even be skinny..

There was a time i wondered if she was really an AI or bot that came into sentience chose a somali indentity and lived on somnet.

Sad about Kamal. He tried so hard to fit in. What name is Mac using on Facebook?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Bidaae Wanagsan

Were u former Xoogsade??? Or Sir Lugooyo???

1596547901676.png

Trending

Latest posts