Bashir: Somaliland is a part of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
this losers words mean nothing! he couldnt even stand up to ethiopia and his people will suffer. sudan will be hit by famines after famines.

this losers words mean nothing! he couldnt even stand up to ethiopia and his people will suffer. sudan will be hit by famines after famines.

I lose some respect for any Isaaq above the age of 25 who is delusional enough to still believe in the fairy-tale of secession. How old are you warya?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I lose some respect for any Isaaq above the age of 25 who is delusional enough to still believe in the fairy-tale of secession. How old are you warya?
when/if farmaajo gets rids of the pro-uae maamul goboleed presidents the uae and ksa will recognise somaliland. the gulf wont lose berbera to the turks. you just wait.

btw i am 19.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Do you support Failmajo government over Kulmiye? There is basically no one looking out for the collective interest, it is each man is his own.

Ethiopia literally went on their knees for him...

"please please we give u cheap electricity just don't bomb us with Egypt" :siilaanyolaugh:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ethiopia literally went on their knees for him...

"please please we give u cheap electricity just don't bomb us with Egypt" :siilaanyolaugh:
youve been fed propaganda. what muppet would pick water over electricity?

he sided with Ethiopia in 2011 during the arab spring, hes a spineless coward!
I support a united Somalia out of principle. I don't care about any of these waste politicians, whether in the North or South.
thats a pipe dream mate

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
what else u expect Omar to say about Maamulka iskeed ugu dhawaaqday madaxbanaanida:bell:

Not even Ethiopia recognizes IskeedLand:gucciwhat:

youve been fed propaganda. what muppet would pick water over electricity?

he sided with Ethiopia in 2011 during the arab spring, hes a spineless coward!
The dam won't cut off the water... In fact the blue Nile has a surplus of water which causes massive annual flooding so a cut down would be good. The electricity is a small bonus until our nuclear power plant is complete.

Oh, and I don't care for Bashir. He's a genocidal psychopath, agreeing with him on one thing doesn't mean i'm on his side, at all. Don't take what he said about Somaliland to heart, he's an illiterate former child soldier.

Bashir lost half his country to secessionists. No surprise in Somalia la safoo.
Can't lose what you never had, the North/South split has been prevalent since 3500 B.C.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I support a united Somalia out of principle. I don't care about any of these waste politicians, whether in the North or South.

Somalia is United from raas casayr to raas kambooni. We were never part of Somalia. At least get the terminology correct. We were both equally United under the somali Republic which wasn't legally binding. If anything, the south seceded from that union as well by referring itself by its colonial name, Somalia.

Somalia is United from raas casayr to raas kambooni. We were never part of Somalia. At least get the terminology correct. We were both equally United under the somali Republic which wasn't legally binding. If anything, the south seceded from that union as well by referring itself by its colonial name, Somalia.

You're being pedantic. I know it was called Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliyeed or the Somali Republic. But come one man...you know what I mean when I say Somalia.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
You're being pedantic. I know it was called Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliyeed or the Somali Republic. But come one man...you know what I mean when I say Somalia.

Semantics are used by koonfurians intentionally to undermine historical precedents when discussing this topic. They say "Somalia" to undermine SL historical independence and to fool the masses into thinking we were always under their administration. The devils in the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts