Bashir: Somaliland is a part of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia should be divided into pieces. That's the only way they can have a functioning government. The most homogeneous people in Africa who kept engaging in brutal clan fightings and couldn't agree to live in peace. Somalia is still in the top list for the most failed states in the world.

The reality is there won't be any dividing so people need to stop complaining and start worrying about making it work.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The reality is there won't be any dividing so people need to stop complaining and start worrying about making it work.
The reality is there's still growing unrest throughout southern Somalia after 26 years of civil war. It's better if Somalia is divided.

The reality is there's still growing unrest throughout southern Somalia after 26 years of civil war. It's better if Somalia is divided.

It's not growing but yes despite the unrest, there won't be any dividing. I understand you believe it's best, but it's not happening is my point. We need to focus on more important things.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

Delusional people like to believe it's getting better. Amisom is increasing its troops and shabaab attacks are getting more severe. That place is hell. If they wanted something good they would've worked towards it, instead of calling all pisspoor African nations to send their troops

You’re worried about Ethiopia while Egypt holds your lands...:liberaltears:
I mean sudan is cucked out for arabs so no biggie.

We could easily destroy your weak country if we were forced to, which is why you said “with Egypt” your true owners. We’ve ruled you before, so it’s not too hard to do it again.

Ps the Sudanese arabs are chadic people of Central African origin and have no connection to cushtic people.
Worried? Sorry but despite having more than double our population we see you guys as nothing but servants and prostitutes. Such a sad existence that you still rejoice on invading our least populated territories centuries ago. Meanwhile you guys are breaking your necks just to become maids to lower-middle class families in Khartoum. :(

I'll give you a simple task, try to invade the nearby city of Ad Damazin without having your entire country in flames. :trumpsmirk:

Not even gonna respond to your last point, do your own research at your local library then come back to me, semetic gypsy.

World

VIP
The most homogeneous people in Africa who kept engaging in brutal clan fightings and couldn't agree to live in peace.
It is a common trait of pastoral nomads around the world whether from Central Asia to Arabia to North Africa to Somalia. Ethnic nationalism is an alien European concept. And we are a very resource poor country unlike the rich gulf Arab bedouins who have the largest gas & oil deposits in the world.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It is a common trait of pastoral nomads around the world whether from Central Asia to Arabia to North Africa to Somalia. Ethnic nationalism is an alien European concept. And we are a very resource poor country unlike the rich gulf Arab bedouins who have the largest gas & oil deposits in the world.
Other countries are still able to have a functioning government despite having tribal tensions and what not. These other nations are composed of different ethnic groups whereas Somalia is made up of one people.
Only Afghanistan has a bad history record than Somalia.

Worried? Sorry but despite having more than double our population we see you guys as nothing but servants and prostitutes. Such a sad existence that you still rejoice on invading our least populated territories centuries ago. Meanwhile you guys are breaking your necks just to become maids to lower-middle class families in Khartoum. :(

I'll give you a simple task, try to invade the nearby city of Ad Damazin without having your entire country in flames. :trumpsmirk:

Not even gonna respond to your last point, do your own research at your local library then come back to me, semetic gypsy.
Sudan got rocked by the naked peoples of the south many of times :nahgirl: and the darfurians attack Khartoum whenever they feel the need.

your entire population got bent just to become Arab wannabes, your language, religion, culture, history is now that of cucked Arabs. A form of colonization that even Europeans couldn’t perfect :mjlol: :susp:

Here’s a fact which isn’t an opinion:
World Military rankings
Ethiopia:41
Sudan:71

Imagine with one flick of the wrist (GERD) we could wipe Khartoum off the face of the Earth:salute:

How does it feel to be ruled by Arabs? Knowing that your language and culture will never be above that of a foreign culture?
Your people have never tasted power and are submissive to people who invaded the country in the last few centuries.

Ps beja people can barely even claim to be of cushtic origin let alone the nilosaharan Nubians.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I like @fox somalilandnimo i'll be in seven sisters on sunday invite a fellow hj to the best makayad in the area ps. f*ck brothers cafe they lied about opening up in east ham

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I like @fox somalilandnimo i'll be in seven sisters on sunday invite a fellow hj to the best makayad in the area ps. f*ck brothers cafe they lied about opening up in east ham
come brothers init. what you doing in tottenham?

Sudan got rocked by the naked peoples of the south many of times :nahgirl: and the darfurians attack Khartoum whenever they feel the need.

your entire population got bent just to become Arab wannabes, your language, religion, culture, history is now that of cucked Arabs. A form of colonization that even Europeans couldn’t perfect :mjlol: :susp:

Here’s a fact which isn’t an opinion:
World Military rankings
Ethiopia:41
Sudan:71

Imagine with one flick of the wrist (GERD) we could wipe Khartoum off the face of the Earth:salute:

How does it feel to be ruled by Arabs? Knowing that your language and culture will never be above that of a foreign culture?
Your people have never tasted power and are submissive to people who invaded the country in the last few centuries.

Ps beja people can barely even claim to be of cushtic origin let alone the nilosaharan Nubians.
You seem hurt, did I hit a nerve?

Oh my this Arab halfbreed habashi rat is claiming Bejas aren't cushtic... Drink bleach :deadmanny:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I lose some respect for any Isaaq above the age of 25 who is delusional enough to still believe in the fairy-tale of secession. How old are you warya?
Im offended sxb. shove that respect up ur dabo ass nigga.

speaking about secession, we are defacto state with own gov, constitution, currency and army. and we are happy for the status qou, as long as we keep wanlaweyn at bay and self govern us alhamdulilah.

You seem hurt, did I hit a nerve?

Oh my this Arab halfbreed habashi rat is claiming Bejas aren't cushtic... Drink bleach :deadmanny:
Bleach? Isn’t that Sudan’s national past time

:pachah1::lolbron:

You’re a funny arab baboon, getting triggered by a term that doesn’t even apply to you
:sass2:

Bleach? Isn’t that Sudan’s national past time

:pachah1::lolbron:
It used to be, but now your illegal Ethiopian sisters keep finishing it. :bell:

^ But don't you see how kind we are to our servants? We let them wear our clothes and makeup without beating them up like your Arabian cousins in the gulf. :salute:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You live in seven sisters :jaynerd:

Thats right around the corner from where i live :jaynerd:
not surprised :manny:Islington and Camden is a majeerteen stronghold :pachah1:i am sure weve seen each other abu hamza mosque or daaricayah

Status
Not open for further replies.