Barwani Guy Gets Bullied On "Gordon Ramsay Behind Bars"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Nah, they brought their nasty culture with them. The mainland European countries that sent them to the UK were breathing sigh of relief.

I don't mean to sound chauvinistic, but a lot of them are from Somalia too, rather than Somaliland or Djibouti.

Believe it or not, but the more capable ones left more. The less capable ones stayed in Europe. LOL! However, when you look back now a decade later they seem to perform worse.

Lol they run after lighties, whities, arabs heck even pakis and in the rare instances blacks just to feel validated.

Don't bring qabil into this. Somali girls regardless of clan are very insecure and chase any lighty to have light skinned kids with.

The men do it too.

It's not qabiilism. I've not seen Somali girls chasing cadcads where I'm from. If anything, they are seen as clowns.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It's not qabiilism. I've not seen Somali girls chasing cadcads where I'm from. If anything, they are seen as clowns.
In my college lander girls used to run after them, same as the other xalimos. They might act like they don't rate them, but deep down they want them. :manny:

Gambar

VIP
Nah, they brought their nasty culture with them. The mainland European countries that sent them to the UK were breathing sigh of relief.

I don't mean to sound chauvinistic, but a lot of them are from Somalia too, rather than Somaliland or Djibouti.
Disagree, Djiboutians are known to be more loose!

In my college lander girls used to run after them, same as the other xalimos. They might act like they don't rate them, but deep down they want them. :manny:

You said it, not me.:ohno:

If I say things like that, I get hounded by the "ashy-abdi" brigade.

P.s. it must be a new thing then. My generation don't have daddy issues.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
My HJ brother is back ...

:salute::salute:
Famo right there:salute:
Stop please :drakekidding:its dark hawiye girls that chase after xamar cadcad guys for light skin babies :francis:
@crudetruth You are back :dwill::mjlol::salute::friendhug:

Welcome back, your awkward humour have been missed
I missed you:friendhug:
Welcome back love. You come back as I'm quitting again.
It wasnt planned :patrice:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You said it, not me.:ohno:

If I say things like that, I get hounded by the "ashy-abdi" brigade.

P.s. it must be a new thing then. My generation don't have daddy issues.
I'm just sick and tired of their desperate behaviour.
Famo right there:salute:

Stop please :drakekidding:its dark hawiye girls that chase after xamar cadcad guys for light skin babies :francis:

I missed you:friendhug:

It wasnt planned :patrice:
Then how comes they don't chase you since you are "yellow"? Even the lander girls don't want you and would rather date a barwani.

Canadian Somalis are literally shooting each other everyday and yall are calling British Somalis the worst? :mindblown:

We may have our losers but there's also a lot of very successful and influential people. The federal immigration minister here is Somali :mjswag:

Who do y'all got? :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts