Barwani Guy Gets Bullied On "Gordon Ramsay Behind Bars"

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Search majeerteen you'll get 10+ pages. Your waffling :mjlol:this is personal tho. Youve been monitoring my anti-shimbir posts :russ:you a shimbir by any chance? Or is your partner a shimbir?

With majeerteen it's political..... with reer xamar/barawanis it's clearly personal for you. :hemad:

Also at this very moment I'm currently being accused of being habargidir so next month I'll be cadcad K?:mjohreally: Lemme have my habargidir moment please.

Gambar

VIP
With majeerteen it's political..... with reer xamar/barawanis it's clearly personal for you. :hemad:

Also at this very moment I'm currently being accused of being habargidir so next month I'll be cadcad K?:mjohreally: Lemme have my habargidir moment please.
None of it makes sense. His people don't border either. Wax waalan.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Its a combo of being an outsider in the country you grew up in (I think he lives in the UK) and trying to find a sense of belonging in a country you don't fit in (somaliland). That's why a lot of people are obsessed with the minorities who look different Bantus, cadcads etc.... I guess the logic is why should they be treated fairly (looking different) in MY country when I'm not in the country I was born in.

/pseudo psychoanalysis

Also he probably saw them getting girls whereas he was too shy to approach..... :gnzbryw:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
No ones crying over here girl....:mjpls:

Don't get it twisted, no need to get
Triggered now ......

:mjlol::mjlol: No cares about what lil girls in college thirst after.....
I'm not interested in anything you have to say.

dNwU1HPv6dSV2.gif

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wrong! Somaliland borders puntland. Stop playing games kudaafadyahay xun.
Its a combo of being an outsider in the country you grew up in (I think he lives in the UK) and trying to find a sense of belonging in a country you don't fit in (somaliland). That's why a lot of people are obsessed with the minorities who look different Bantus, cadcads etc.... I guess the logic is why should they be treated fairly (looking different) in MY country when I'm not in the country I was born in.

/pseudo psychoanalysis

Also he probably saw them getting girls whereas he was too shy to approach..... :gnzbryw:
Big words! You want a cookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts