Barwani Guy Gets Bullied On "Gordon Ramsay Behind Bars"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ceeb calayk :mjlol:i wouldn't ever let my sister marry a barwani:susp:they put subtitles on when he spoke :dead:

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Loool at the end
'-I have twin girls
- oh really. How old were you when you had em?
-fucking hell'
:chrisfreshhah::russ:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Barwanis dont want your sister, its usually Somali girls that chase barwani men. :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
I'm inclined to agree, but I would put Canadian Somalis down there with them.:susp:

My experience with Canadian Somalis is limited. So maybe my perception is skewed. But British Somalis are overwhelmingly lost. Mainland Europe has its problems, but it's mainly with FOBs rather than the people raised there.

My experience with Canadian Somalis is limited. So maybe my perception is skewed. But British Somalis are overwhelmingly lost. Mainland Europe has its problems, but it's mainly with FOBs rather than the people raised there.

I will give a caveat. A lot of UK Somalis are actually eurotrash that have migrated from mainland Europe, particularly Holland.

The reputation of Somalis in the UK before the influx of these gutter rats was decent.

Apollo

VIP
I will give a caveat. A lot of UK Somalis are actually eurotrash that have migrated from mainland Europe, particularly Holland.

The reputation of Somalis in the UK before the influx of these gutter rats was decent.

The big EU-to-UK migration wave happened around 98-06 afterwards it slowed down. They are now more or less ''British'', especially the young ones.

The big EU-to-UK migration wave happened around 98-06 afterwards is slowed down. They are now more or less ''British'', especially the young ones.

Nah, they brought their nasty culture with them. The mainland European countries that sent them to the UK were breathing sigh of relief.

I don't mean to sound chauvinistic, but a lot of them are from Somalia too, rather than Somaliland or Djibouti.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Thats rubbish. I am 5ft11, yellow and i dont get girls:manny:somali girls aren't after light skin guys anymore, they after west africans

Waan ka la bartay :manny:

Thank you :kendrickcry:
Lol they run after lighties, whities, arabs heck even pakis and in the rare instances blacks just to feel validated.

Don't bring qabil into this. Somali girls regardless of clan are very insecure and chase any lighty to have light skinned kids with.

The men do it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending