Bosaso Developments

I wouldn't go near their fish, it's laid on the ground which is infested from all the garbage that is thrown out near those areas, u can assume hundreds of bacteria are now on that fish and the person who eats it will contract the bacteria. This is health hazard, we need the parliament to pass a law in puntland banning this practise.
Hmmm do you think maybe the people their have developed a stronger immune system maybe? Due to this practice becoming normal to them?

I agree 100%

the Somalis are low IQ who simply do not understand food safety standards, despite Islam and common sense telling you otherwise

let them earn a living,

but this si where division of labour comes in

we need an entrepreneur who will bring in good food safety standards, fridges, stalls, keep it fresh

then you will get what economist call a chain reaction of division of labour, we will need other business to provided those boxes, ice, fridges, the engineers to fix them when they need to, the business to import them and perhaps one day the businessman who will say i can manufacture them here cheaper rather than importing from japan, china etc

then imagine the box maker, worker who works for the box company that makes the boxes to package the fish, the investors, all of the suppliers stake holders make money from this simple industry, they create the value chain and in turn they hire tutors for their kids, and now you have a need for educators of those tutors, doctors, nurses, hospitals, maths teachers, etc

then you get this continues explosion of division of labour, this is how jobs are created, when the shoe maker makes shoes, the farmer who provides the cow hide benefits, so does the people he employs and the teachers he will hire to educate his kids, the doctor he can now afford take his kids/wife to, and in turn those have the needed money to spend and that creates a snowball affect

the best best best thing the state can do is first and foremost protect property rights so when you invest in these infrastructure and hire labour the presidents son's girlfriend's hair dresser does not rob you, or another corrupt politicians or a terrorist does not blow you up,

once the state creates this protection of property rights, investors will feel safe to invest, for he NEEDS a return on his investment

in turn once the cow gets fat (invest get their retunr0 the state can ask for taxes to look after security, provide stability, courts that enforce property rights, police to deal with criminals,

the state needs to see the nation as a baby, raise it to be healthy and fit so that baby can one day benefit the parents, in other words let the cow get fat (society/investors/workers/businsesses0 then tax it, no point in taxing a dead skinny cow

poor nations have it in reverse, they want to tax to death, regulate, control, bribe, corrupt before business have a chance to give back returns,

why would i come and invest in your shithole country in that case when i go to a more stable nation where my investment is protected ?

hence why poor nations never get investments in large numbers until they fix their acts

I wouldn't go near their fish, it's laid on the ground which is infested from all the garbage that is thrown out near those areas, u can assume hundreds of bacteria are now on that fish and the person who eats it will contract the bacteria. This is health hazard, we need the parliament to pass a law in puntland banning this practise.

passing a low for Africans will not change much, the people are very backward

we need market competition, when the businessman with good safety standards comes, and he uses boxes and clean foils, good low prices people will buy from him

besides, the people are on very poor wages/income, safety is not a major concern when you are dirt poor and starving

I agree 100%

the Somalis are low IQ who simply do not understand food safety standards, despite Islam and common sense telling you otherwise

let them earn a living,

but this si where division of labour comes in

we need an entrepreneur who will bring in good food safety standards, fridges, stalls, keep it fresh

then you will get what economist call a chain reaction of division of labour, we will need other business to provided those boxes, ice, fridges, the engineers to fix them when they need to, the business to import them and perhaps one day the businessman who will say i can manufacture them here cheaper rather than importing from japan, china etc

then imagine the box maker, worker who works for the box company that makes the boxes to package the fish, the investors, all of the suppliers stake holders make money from this simple industry, they create the value chain and in turn they hire tutors for their kids, and now you have a need for educators of those tutors, doctors, nurses, hospitals, maths teachers, etc

then you get this continues explosion of division of labour, this is how jobs are created, when the shoe maker makes shoes, the farmer who provides the cow hide benefits, so does the people he employs and the teachers he will hire to educate his kids, the doctor he can now afford take his kids/wife to, and in turn those have the needed money to spend and that creates a snowball affect

the best best best thing the state can do is first and foremost protect property rights so when you invest in these infrastructure and hire labour the presidents son's girlfriend's hair dresser does not rob you, or another corrupt politicians or a terrorist does not blow you up,

once the state creates this protection of property rights, investors will feel safe to invest, for he NEEDS a return on his investment

in turn once the cow gets fat (invest get their retunr0 the state can ask for taxes to look after security, provide stability, courts that enforce property rights, police to deal with criminals,

the state needs to see the nation as a baby, raise it to be healthy and fit so that baby can one day benefit the parents, in other words let the cow get fat (society/investors/workers/businsesses0 then tax it, no point in taxing a dead skinny cow

poor nations have it in reverse, they want to tax to death, regulate, control, bribe, corrupt before business have a chance to give back returns,

why would i come and invest in your shithole country in that case when i go to a more stable nation where my investment is protected ?

hence why poor nations never get investments in large numbers until they fix their acts
Saaxiib that was a Phenomenal post I agree with you but keep it in one or two paragraphs

@DR OSMAN

This is the current fish market

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 13.16.29.png

@Sol - yes, this is the one

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@DR OSMAN there’s a simple solution to creating parks, they need to use those spaces designated for stadiums as parks and move the soccer fields outside town.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Bosaso road network is starting to look better, it seems to be flowing well like a normal urban town and I like the sanitation is clean. They need to really look into brick lane-ways for those tight CBD, Melbourne is world renowned for it's beautiful brick lane way, Puntland should also look into putting brick lane-ways where a road isn't feasible.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts