Bosaso Developments

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Ministry of agriculture providing herds and farming equipment to nomads in Dharoor Valley where introduction of grazing zones have made the valley prime agricultural land.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jesus of Nazareth Doctor Osman is back. Doc I missed you. I haven't seen you since near when I joined forum.

Thanks. Puntland is in dire need of landscapers, the towns won't look beautiful without landscaping kerbs and sidewalks. I want to see the full potential of Puntland when they start to landscape the town, this will be my biggest advice to them. I will also advice each neighborhood to begin competition among themselves on who has the best neighborhood facilities, this will increase house prices.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Thanks. Puntland is in dire need of landscapers, the towns won't look beautiful without landscaping kerbs and sidewalks. I want to see the full potential of Puntland when they start to landscape the town, this will be my biggest advice to them.
Puntland is becoming the silicon valley tech sector they said. I'm Xawaadle from Beledweyne and don't know much about Puntland but you guys from Puntland look Indian with silky hair and you're high tech just like them. My sister is married with kids to a Majeerteen and they've been together for near 18 years so yeah you guys are cool people. You guys even have a modern rape DNA lab.

Lab technicians demonstrate on DNA testing (1).jpg
deb63fc18df09d100468e46500850e09b309d7da.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ozman to develop Hiiraan is easy, you already blessed naturally with greenery, you have a head-start that Puntland doesn't. I am from Australia, 70% of the land is semi arid like Puntland.

The best way to landscape arid land is to lay down barks and fresh sand with kerbing applied.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ozman I want to see less suits and less politicians in Puntland and more 'Techncal tradesman' witht 'pick up trucks' being technical contractors. This is my dream. I don't want Madow-Eelay taking good jobs away from Puntland. These technical trade contractors are paid alot