Barbaric Somalis loot and burn down the only Somali mental health clinic in Minnesota

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Me and @Apollo are out here trying to debunk the 68 IQ figure by Richard Lynn -

You guys not making it easy for us

:snoop:
They have rednecks and we have some low iq's too. It's really about how their raised. I'm presuming most of them are products of the photos caught looting.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Somali business owners should arm themselves and shoot any looters like the Koreans did in the LA riots .

Riots can be prevented early based on the response of the government, but there are no electoral incentives to do it quickly, as Trump will use this situation to lay the foundation for effective political rhetoric in the next election--it's all calculated.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
UK still takes more L's :kanyeshrug:
Nope

giphy.gif

So these Minnesota Somalis be letting madows and cadans loot Somali businesses right in front of them what a bunch of cucks and some of them doing it themselves while black are looking after their stores with guns

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
To check our mental health is what we all need because of corona and some somali burn down the only mental health clinic that could understand them in a whole new level. I'm speechless wallahi qalbiga ayaan ka gubanaya

Why? like why? would you destroy your own community's businesses? How are you complaining about cadaan racism when you're single handedly destroying your own communities wealth and progression.

If you're not looking out for each other and protecting your community's economic and business interests, you'll alway be the bottom of the barrel in American society.

Other communities with common sense like the Indians ect fiercly protect their communities businesses and even go out of their way to shop mainly from fellow Indians.

Riots can be prevented early based on the response of the government, but there are no electoral incentives to do it quickly, as Trump will use this situation to lay the foundation for effective political rhetoric in the next election--it's all calculated.
Minnesota will go to trump. Im convinced this riots will be the best thing that happened to Trumps reelection and he will win easy now. He will come out strong for law and order while Dems will be in difficult place to choose a side

If I was a business owner walahi I would've set up a machine gun on the roof of my shop and spray these fuckers like unwanted kaneeco :icon mad:

Low iq animals.

i never want to hear from soMali Americans on this site talking smack about reer uk.

keep our names off your mouth negro

Minnesota will go to trump. Im convinced this riots will be the best thing that happened to Trumps reelection and he will win easy now. He will come out strong for law and order while Dems will be in difficult place to choose a side
This riot is advantageous to Trump on the national level. I don't know to what effect it has on the subnational level in Minnesota exactly, but I can foresee that some people will got to the republican side, depending on how the public discourse and the news channels will spin this issue.

People on the left can use this situation to discredit Trump by augmenting the ineptitude of not handling this situation, notwithstanding if he a had negative effect or not since it happened under his watch.

We know the narrative will be controlled by the powerful right-wing propaganda machine. And people tend to vote conservative in times of disorder, making it easy for Fox News and shit.

There's a strong correlation between voting behavior and the social climate, i.e. the need for security and manage uncertainty are strong predictors of conservatism and are key drivers in election outcomes.

This riot is advantageous to Trump on the national level. I don't know to what effect it has on the subnational level in Minnesota exactly, but I can foresee that some people will got to the republican side, depending on how the public discourse and the news channels will spin this issue.

People on the left can use this situation to discredit Trump by augmenting the ineptitude of not handling this situation, notwithstanding if he a had negative effect or not since it happened under his watch.

We know the narrative will be controlled by the powerful right-wing propaganda machine. And people tend to vote conservative in times of disorder, making it easy for Fox News and shit.

There's a strong correlation between voting behavior and the social climate, i.e. the need for security and manage uncertainty are strong predictors of conservatism and are key drivers in election outcomes.
Exactly...it will be an easy sell for the republicans. And there has been enough footage of white people being assaulted and there will be more. Law and order is extremely strong argument for a lot of white people. The argument for Trump and right wingers is simple, yes it was injustice, but only one of us is justifying all these law abiding people being looted and having their business destroyed. like I said Dems will be in awkward position because a lot of these protesters took it way too far

Trending

Latest posts