Barbaric Somalis loot and burn down the only Somali mental health clinic in Minnesota

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
So embarrassing uff, waxa igu daran ciyaalka calanka somalia sidada. If I could I‘d just
C035D08E-991F-4261-BDDF-04271B2F38BE.jpeg

If all of this dies down, they will pin this on somalis.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
i really hope my uncles business minnesota is alright.
i just can't believe that people would steal from there own kind. don't these kids know this will negatively effect there community in turn effecting them individually?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
None of these people are Somali. You're confusing random east Africans with somalis.

Fake news like that will get indexed by Google and it'll be added to our stereotype.

Xoolo don't understand why other ethnicities don't work themselves out online.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I hope these mongrels get beat severely for this and also may god make their worst nightmares become real fucking lowlife 68iq pieces of ape shit

Seeing madows, cadaans, Mexicans, and calicalis destroying Somali shops doesn't surprise anyone. But no one expected to see Somalis directing ajnabis to our establishments and burning them all to the ground. We were supposed to be better than them.

There's no question that the vast majority of damage to cities across America was done by cadaans and madows but I don't care about that. I only care about Somali businesses, dugsi, and clinics.
We on it already. :kanyeshrug:

6717FDA1-CE66-44B1-A730-969D529B3FF0.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Holy sht the situation in MPLS is still not under control? I thought Trump sent in thr National Guard?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Somalis destroying somali businesses and clinics is a fat L for reer America. Y’all have no right to bash any other diaspora from now on. Esp after the xoolonimo y’all exposed these past few days embarrassing all around
War niiyow Seattleites are civilized. :mjhaps: