Barbaric Somalis loot and burn down the only Somali mental health clinic in Minnesota

Reer America have been low key all these years and tricked y’all into thinking they were the best of the disaporia but it all went up in flames over night lol

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Xoolos

A mental health clinic?? Why the f*ck would you even loot that. It was probably serving the numerous MN faraxs who are sadly addicted to drugs in the massive epidemic there.

The loss of this clinic could be indirectly sending dozens to their graves as patients lose easy access to the important counselling they need
:kendrickcry:

Yet the idiots here are celebrating the violence since they get to "stick it to the boolis". The cops are racist but torching your beloved communities while leaving the precious white neighborhoods alone really doesn't do much.
:jcoleno:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@Grigori Rasputin @Köttbullar . Is the U.K. still ranked #1 third world diaspora. I can guarantee we would NEVER do that here because we ACTUALLY respect each other. Somalis got to stick together but reer America smh.:holeup:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Whole damn city was on it, every business went in flames but y’all just concentrating on Somalis.

Small minded fucks, move around :camby:
I’m saying. They burned down the fucking Autozone on lake and it’s suddenly Somalis who did the most :heh:
Seeing madows, cadaans, Mexicans, and calicalis destroying Somali shops doesn't surprise anyone. But no one expected to see Somalis directing ajnabis to our establishments and burning them all to the ground. We were supposed to be better than them.

There's no question that the vast majority of damage to cities across America was done by cadaans and madows but I don't care about that. I only care about Somali businesses, dugsi, and clinics.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Every time you think they can't bring further disappointment they hit a new low, whats next are they going to burn down a nursery?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I’m moving to Toronto I got my stuff and my poutine and Tim Horton calool ready who’s gon let the mandem move in :denzelnigga: @Shmurda @Ayubi @Gucci mane @Parailia somalensis @Factz
osita%2Biheme%2Blatest%2Bnews.jpg

Gambar

VIP
They should have guns and guard those businesses. You want to act like it’s 1991, load the chopper let it rain on you. Aabihin wasooyin. :pacspit: