Bantufication of Somali National Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Bantus only lived in the riverines of Jubba and Shabelle when they got brought as slave labours. But now, they live all across of the South. They even fight the D&M clans for land that doesn’t belong them.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Bantus only lived in the riverines of Jubba and Shabelle when they got brought as slave labours. But now, they live all across of the South. They even fight the D&M clans for land that doesn’t belong them.

Many ethnic Somali clans do that too you know

Zailah

Exam season guys !
they are ethnic somalis, bantus are not, since we're talking about the native land of actual somalis not bantus

Both types of people shouldn’t be able to do that though. Say if HG took some of MJ’s land, they wouldn’t get away with it but it’ll just be a battle. However when Madowweyne try and steal D&M lands, they too wouldn’t get away with it but why should they be treated harshly by you.

You’re allowed to buy lands in wherever you live however you expect to be considered the same if you decided to squat in a cadaan’s house? You don’t want to be punished more harshly due to your race because you’re not white even if you have their passport. Better to objectively punish them right?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Both types of people shouldn’t be able to do that though. Say if HG took some of MJ’s land, they wouldn’t get away with it but it’ll just be a battle. However when Madowweyne try and steal D&M lands, they too wouldn’t get away with it but why should they be treated harshly by you.

You’re allowed to buy lands in wherever you live however you expect to be considered the same if you decided to squat in a cadaan’s house? You don’t want to be punished more harshly due to your race because you’re not white even if you have their passport. Better to objectively punish them right?
You dont get it do you. There are more than 30 bantu countries in Africa. There is only 4 cushitic countries left. Also, Madowweyne is not a clan they are a completely different people to somalis. Clans only apply to ethnic somalis. And you're facilitating the bantu expansion by making them victims when they are clearly not.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
You dont get it do you. There are more than 30 bantu countries in Africa. There is only 4 cushitic countries left. Also, Madowweyne is not a clan they are a completely different people to somalis. Clans only apply to ethnic somalis. And you're facilitating the bantu expansion by making them victims when they are clearly not.

It’s not like they’re engulfing the whole country. :gucciwhat:

They have assimilated and Somalia is their country now. They don’t have Bantu culture, they have Somali culture minus the clan thing. I know they’re not a set of clans but I was grouping them like we group our own people. :bell:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It’s not like they’re engulfing the whole country. :gucciwhat:

They have assimilated and Somalia is their country now. They don’t have Bantu culture, they have Somali culture minus the clan thing. I know they’re not a set of clans but I was grouping them like we group our own people. :bell:
I don't care how assimilated they are. Every inch of Somalia belongs to ethnic somalis. The land they claim and want to take is supported and encouraged enemy countries like kenya to further cause divisions and conflicts. Madows are bantus living in somalia there is no such thing as "Somali bantu" and there has never been :manny:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I don't care how assimilated they are. Every inch of Somalia belongs to ethnic somalis. The land they claim and want to take is supported and encouraged enemy countries like kenya to further cause divisions and conflicts. Madows are bantus living in somalia there is no such thing as "Somali bantu" and there has never been :manny:

Then there’s no such thing as Somali Canadian then or Somali American or British Somali unless you argue against that as well

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Then there’s no such thing as Somali Canadian then or Somali American or British Somali unless you argue against that as well
Canadian or American has never been tied to ethnicity, there were natives living there even before whites. Somalia is completely different. I will sterilise the bantus and then kick them back to tanzania where they belong

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Canadian or American has never been tied to ethnicity, there were natives living there even before whites. Somalia is completely different. I will sterilise the bantus and then kick them back to tanzania where they belong

Fascist. :gucciwhat:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Yes the Bantus may be a problem when it comes to population, but you cannot use violence to kick them out. Remember, those Somali Bantus are Muslims, killing innocent lives is a huge sin in Islam even more so if they are Muslims.

The best option that will benefit all parties would be for the Somali and Tanzanian government to make the offer of returning to their homeland much more feasible and enticing than staying. Those governments must make it seem that staying in Somalia will only lead to them being continually ostracized and poor, whereas returning to their homeland, they can finally re unite with their brothers.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
You guys should read the Somali Constitution you know and see what it says seeing as you all are breaking the constitution by having these damn opinions :gucciwhat:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You guys should read the Somali Constitution you know and see what it says seeing as you all are breaking the constitution by having these damn opinions :gucciwhat:

http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/research/Somalia-Constitution2012.pdf
Article 8. The People and the Citizenship (1) The people of the Federal Republic of Somalia are one, indivisible and comprise all the citizens.
Who is considered citizens, just Somalis? are foreigners born in Somalia citizens? Are the people the citizens or are the citizens the people? this discussion is not unconstitutional. The constitution is just a daft.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/research/Somalia-Constitution2012.pdf
Article 8. The People and the Citizenship (1) The people of the Federal Republic of Somalia are one, indivisible and comprise all the citizens.
Who is considered citizens, just Somalis? are foreigners born in Somalia citizens? this discussion is not unconstitutional. The constitution is just a daft.

It’s not just a draft. It’s been written over 5 years ago :farmajoyaab:

@Von capital of hirshabelle state belongs to bantus hiiraan is 20-30 % bantu.
Abgaals and xawadles are occupying bantu lands.

Look at this guy, horta are you a bantu ?

Xawaadles have owned and ran Hiiran for centuries, what do you mean we "Occupy" Bantu lands :drakewtf:

Your numbers are absolutely off, Bantu population is currently at 5% and they are at our mercy as of right now. They currently farm and and perform the labour jobs such as plumbing, electrician, and constructing the sewer system.

The Bantus in Hiraan know their place and are not given political rights. I have nothing against them but its just facts :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts