Bantufication of Somali National Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These are men fighting for your country while you watch Kim Kardashian in your air conditioned Holland flat.

Show some damn respect:damedamn:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I love bantu people ;) I would like to mass breed with them, such lovely hard working men. They would love a soft skinned fine featured Somali lady. I will make a hundred watch me dance seductively around them. Their eyes yearning for my flesh.
Reading this genuinely makes me uncomfortable.
"Mass breed" :susp:

He looks ethnic Somali to me when compared to the guy on the right.

Somalia army should be 75% Bantu for better results.

A line should be drawn at the most southerly point of baraxley. It should be named Sanger's Parallel, and anything that lay to its south should be handed to the Bantu Elite and the Amisom colonisers. It is time for Northern Purebred Cushites to accept the reality, cut their losses, and get their house in order. They must deal with second wave of Oromo expansionism before they can reestablish their Cushite Kingdom.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A line should be drawn at the most southerly point of baraxley. It should be named Sanger's Parallel, and anything that lay to its south should be handed to the Bantu Elite and the Amisom colonisers. It is time for Northern Purebred Cushites to accept the reality, cut their losses, and get their house in order. They must deal with second wave of Oromo expansionism before they can reestablish their Cushite Kingdom.
There are already oromos in sanaag now, wont be long before they starts moving to bari and nugaal

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I love bantu people ;) I would like to mass breed with them, such lovely hard working men. They would love a soft skinned fine featured Somali lady. I will make a hundred watch me dance seductively around them. Their eyes yearning for my flesh.
Dance for me baby. Naasahaaga rux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending