Bantufication of Somali National Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
The members are getting stranger and stranger for every day that goes by.

I remember someone wrote to me that his/her “Hawiye-radar” goes off whenever I post something:umwhat:
When they insult us with ''Hawiye, They mean hutu, Or Bantu
For some reason
:zhqjlmx:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Exactly

Exactly
Like, Yes I'm Hawiye :what1:

The members are getting stranger and stranger for every day that goes by.

I remember someone wrote to me that his/her “Hawiye-radar” goes off whenever I post something:umwhat:

Not sure their Hawiye radar goes off with me :farmajoyaab:

But I just don’t like qabil jokes even if I wasn’t Dir dee. :gaasdrink: Or does my Hawiye side come out seeing as I live with two types of them :dabcasar:

They'd rather get rid of patriotic Somali Bantus that has lived here for hundreds of years and fought by our side, then the arabs that seek refugee in Somalia just to chew khat or the lazy cadcads, Figure out why :ulyin:
When have The bantus fought by our side? Isnt their brothers who are trying to steal our ressources and already stole land from us?
Most of them doesnt Even speak somali. They sticken to their language culture + their traditional spiritual bs religion's.
And no they havent been in somalia for hundreds of years, its hundred.
The dif between the bantus and the yemenis is that the bantus country is stable and successful. Where yemen is in a civil war. And when yemen is stable they will return to their country. Even though we are closer to them in terms of religion and culture.

We dont have the luxury to think about others. We cant even feed ourselves. + the political instabillity and al shabab. My point is we cant afford to think about others. Our concern should be SOMALI people.

Merca

Inactive.
Not sure their Hawiye radar goes off with me :farmajoyaab:

But I just don’t like qabil jokes even if I wasn’t Dir dee. :gaasdrink: Or does my Hawiye side come out seeing as I live with two types of them :dabcasar:
Their “Hawiye-radar” goes halfway when they see you :deadpeter:

Pre civil war Xawaadles were seen as Darood, others say they are Meyle and La Casa. Personally, i see the X family as politically Hawiye and clan wise LaCasa/Darood,
Whats the population of Xawaadles?

Xawaadles seen as Darood pre-war, are you right in the head good sir? :gucciwhat:

I won't be discussing our abtirsi and ancestral ties because that is clan secret and classified information :samwelcome:

I'm not too sure of our population but we aren't as great in numbers like other major subclans like MJ, HG etc

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
When have The bantus fought by our side? Isnt their brothers who are trying to steal our ressources and already stole land from us?
Most of them doesnt Even speak somali. They sticken to their language culture + their traditional spiritual bs religion's.
And no they havent been in somalia for hundreds of years, its hundred.
The dif between the bantus and the yemenis is that the bantus country is stable and successful. Where yemen is in a civil war. And when yemen is stable they will return to their country. Even though we are closer to them in terms of religion and culture.

We dont have the luxury to think about others. We cant even feed ourselves. + the political instabillity and al shabab. My point is we cant afford to think about others. Our concern should be SOMALI people.
No arabs brought them there.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts