Bantu qowma luud eats raw fish in Mogadishu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
fuuley :damn::dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell to the noo! I don’t f*ck with sixir:damn:
I don’t want to Become some Madow’s pet for the rest of my life:damn:

War wuxu got no chills, they will make you a dog or something. I use to hear dad hsbeenki ay beeraha ku fashaan after they make them donkeys and shit:damn:

Beesha Madowweyne I come in peace:damn:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
He paid him to do it.
All I see is a man enjoying his fresh fish, while you guys are over here eating processed food that's been cooking in 10 week old oil:kodaksmiley:
fresh kulaha, you’re coming in like beesha raw meat eating hyena:gucciwhat:

War cudurbaa laga qadaa waxaas. At least cook it up for a second or something.

There is a disease you get from eating raw meat and 99.99% Ethiopians have it. Like a fucking zombies.

Leave them alone! You guys are the first ones to cry if someone so much as breathes in the direction of a somali on twitter with 0 retweets to boot :drakewtf:but despite being overly sensitive it doesn't stop you from trashing a whole people :camby:

Hell to the noo! I don’t f*ck with sixir:damn:
I don’t want to Become some Madow’s pet for the rest of my life:damn:

War wuxu got no chills, they will make you a dog or something. I use to hear dad hsbeenki ay beeraha ku fashaan after they make them donkeys and shit:damn:

Beesha Madowweyne I come in peace:damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at these fuleeys scared of a mere Bantu, they are all farmers, not Bandits with machetes waiting for you to drop by their woods :drakewtf:

But Alhamdullilah there aren't any in my tuulo so it's all good :samwelcome:

Get this guy out to sea, poke few holes in his boat and he can eat all the sushi he wants ever after

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this phucker didn't go there. Really nigga!? You're a phucking somali and you're talking about poking holes in boats for people to drown. Was your head hibernating in your arse for the last few years.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this phucker didn't go there. Really nigga!? You're a phucking somali and you're talking about poking holes in boats for people to drown. Was your head hibernating in your arse for the last few years.
Mesha ka kaadid was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts