Bangladeshi girls GO WILD for Somali sambuusas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the day Hooyo used to make feta cheese sambuuse for me.

Same here, but only because I never ate beef when i was younger. Sometimes I'd have both tuna and feta cheese in the same samosa :icon lol:

Haven't had it in years, completely forgot I used to eat that shit. Kinda craving it now

Thats ceeb but then again my standards for you Canadians is pretty low.:hova: As long as you guys keep your deen. My standards are child like for you guys. I care for my parents reputation and consider that with evey step I take. I try to make them proud and be obedient to them as Allah told us to me. Which is why I would never move out until I'm married because of how other people will see it. Like I'm an ciyaal suuq
:browtf:
i cant be a ciyal suuq if im a fully grown early 20s year old man .
im a responsible person ,i wish i can stay with hoyo tho .
are you the only child of the house?

Thats ceeb but then again my standards for you Canadians is pretty low.:hova: As long as you guys keep your deen. My standards are child like for you guys. I care for my parents reputation and consider that with evey step I take. I try to make them proud and be obedient to them as Allah told us to me. Which is why I would never move out until I'm married because of how other people will see it. Like I'm an ciyaal suuq
horta why you hating on us canadians ehh?
dont worry we will find you a handsome canadian boy to wed so you move out from your moms house .:siilaanyosmile:
No mashallah there's 7 of us.:hillarybiz:
And you still can be an ciyaal suuq even after marriage
im not ciyal suuq :browtf:.no boys should live in their parents house after highschool .
thats bless mashallah we got 9 children in my familly and 3 more from my dads second wife.

Nah i meant your name father of the camel=abgaal
kkkk
thats what my dad wanted to name me .thats what he still calls me .im not even abgaal but my mother is .when i go to xamar i chill with bunch of them ,
wallahi very funny and kind people.
im still waiting for the mods to change my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts