Bangladeshi girls GO WILD for Somali sambuusas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys always have to make something out of nothing? Do you camp out under the 'Somali' tag, looking for tweets to make threads about?

Those tweets are nothing special.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Depends where.

The Somalis in Europe eat tuna sambuusas. They never heard of beef sambuusas.

Tuna sambuuse :gucciwhat:

I’m reer Europe and I’ve never ever had/seen/tasted tuna sambuuse. I didn’t even know that was a thing. Doesn’t sound bad though laakin nothing tops ground beef sambuuse. Back in the day Hooyo used to make feta cheese sambuuse for me. It’s nice laakin it gave me the worst heartburn so I stopped eating it.

Tuna sambuuse :gucciwhat:

I’m reer Europe and I’ve never ever had/seen/tasted tuna sambuuse. I didn’t even know that was a thing. Doesn’t sound bad though laakin nothing tops ground beef sambuuse. Back in the day Hooyo used to make feta cheese sambuuse for me. It’s nice laakin it gave me the worst heartburn so I stopped eating it.
Beef sambuus are my fav ,but honestly tuna sambuus is not bad at all as long as some xawaji and coriander is used in it .i prefer tuna sambuis then ground chicken sambuus.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
9AE2E513-8C95-4BE4-A909-3C4AD331256D.gif
Depends where.

The Somalis in Europe eat tuna sambuusas. They never heard of beef sambuusas.
:faysalwtf:

Tuna sambusa

If I take a bite into a sambusa and gets surprised with tuna every ayeeyo in my vicinity is catching a sweet chin music

View attachment 45595
:faysalwtf:

Tuna sambusa

If I take a bite into a sambusa and gets surprised with tuna every ayeeyo in my vicinity is catching a sweet chin music

I have a not so religious friend who is only religious during Ramadan (like most Somalis) and he was served with tuna sambuusa while on vacation. He decided to not continue to fast the following days because it was conditional for him to have beef sambuusas. This was back in the day when every Somali was fasting (at least in public view).

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I have a not so religious friend who is only religious during Ramadan (like most Somalis) and he was served with tuna sambuusa while on vacation. He decided to not continue to fast the following days because it was conditional for him to have beef sambuusas. This was back in the day when every Somali was fasting (at least in public view).
:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts