Bangladeshi girls GO WILD for Somali sambuusas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Other than being homophobic and hating gaalos, they're not very religious. They are Muslims In Name Only (MINO). Most don't pray. I lived in a very religious household where we used to get beat for watching TV for an extra minute during prayer time (and an even bigger beating if it was something like The Simpsons with haram scenes). I wish I had the MINO life ya'll lived.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I made spinach and cheese oven baked sambusas today, I was almost disowned by the family.

Almost.

I made beef sambusas also... That saved me.

Never ever ever experiment food on hungry Somali men. :mjcry:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I made spinach and cheese oven baked sambusas today, I was almost disowned by the family.

Almost.

Spinach and cheese what kind of Becky culture appropriation type of shit is this.

Almost.

spinach and cheese in sambuus :faysalwtf:
wawarey are you trying to start a war in your house? cheese and spinach dont go in sambuus .thats deceleration of divorce and war in reer xamar house .

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I will be sending a stoning squad to Australia.

@Jim Crow start packing your bags it’s time to get rid of some filth.
Way ahead of you.
wheelbarrow-rocks-old-red-overflowing-load-43077384.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wallahi nothing beats somali sambuus I think we created it since eveyone else's is nothing compared to ours. Especially reer hindi/paki that put only batati and peas in theirs:snoop: gaajo

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
shes good macanto .is just i havent seen her couple months .is 4 days driving to her :meleshame:
Wait a somali who doenst live with their parent. Are you married?
Otherwise why do you live separately you're the first somali if you live away from your parents and not married and not for uni I've heard of:what1: and 4 days wtf where you do live in Russia

Wait a somali who doenst live with their parent. Are you married?
Otherwise why do you live separately you're the first somali if you live away from your parents and not married and not for uni I've heard of:what1: and 4 days wtf where you do live in Russia

naa im at the moment1 living in U.SS asaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts