balkinize somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the only solution, what's the point of trying to stay together when we hate each ?:drakewtf:

We dont even know what constitutes a 'somali' when aside from Dir, and Hawiye, everyone else claims arab lineage.

what's this somalinimo? Someone define it for me.

Somalia right now
200_s.gif

:tocry:

Just let it die man, let it die.

From now on, I support independent iido.oria.

We in Jubaland will secede as well, and form an independent Jubaland.:westbrookswag:

Tukraq

VIP
nigga what?

you muppet desert dwelling snakes are now asking visa for fellow Somalis, how are things changing?:gucciwhat:
cross state visa travel, this is just done for revenue as cross state IDs don't come with the same price tag and won't need an update as soon, its practical sxb

The balkanization of Somalia happened already in 1991. What you are asking for, is to make the balkanization lawful.

I will support a free JL movement, when Axmed Madoobe defeates Nabar iyo Naxdin.

The balkanization of Somalia happened already in 1991. What you are asking for, is to make the balkanization lawful.

I will support a free JL movement, when Axmed Madoobe defeates Nabar iyo Naxdin.

There's no other solution, I fully understand why you guys wanna secede now after spending some months on twitter and taking part in Somali political discussions.

Good luck to you guys, you already won your freedom, dont let anyone come and take it from you.

we will do the same bi'idni laah:fittytousand:

Tukraq

VIP
balkanization will never happen be realistic, wake up and smell the coffee, especially how things have been developing I doubt it will be more than an after thought especially as the oil money starts coming in

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Negro don't lie every Somali claims Arab. Samaale(Cusmaan) goes to Caqiil Abu Taalib.

Tukraq

VIP
No it hasn’t reached it FULL potential.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that region was never under the country of Somalia so I wouldn't say whole again, you mean you want to expand? Ethiopian constitution allows them to secede without war anyways so no need for another dumb war like the failed Ogaden war that literally weakened and destroyed our nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending