balkinize somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Did the last session go so bad for you that you had to look for new material in your free time? :mjlaugh:

Warya dirtbag bantu go make something of your life instead of getting all emotional over internet posts bytch ass naag majerteen :mjlol:

I didnt need to go looking for material, i have books on somali taarikh at home :siilaanyolaugh:

I just wanted to stick to the topic last thread. Horta, u took a painful L and somehow want to say you karbaashed others????
@Abdisamad3 do og-adoons always do this???

I didnt need to go looking for material, i have books on somali taarikh at home :siilaanyolaugh:

I just wanted to stick to the topic last thread. Horta, u took a painful L and somehow want to say you karbaashed others????
@Abdisamad3 do og-adoons always do this???
Running around insulting OG over a week after the FKD took place shows you got hurt emotionally :pachah1:

Grow thicker skin on them toothpick arms of yours or don't @ me again. I don't have any limits when it comes to FKD and will gladly bring in your dead family members that got thrown off them cliffs :manny:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Running around insulting OG over a week after the FKD took place shows you got hurt emotionally :pachah1:

Grow thicker skin on them toothpick arms of yours or don't @ me again. I don't have any limits when it comes to FKD and will gladly bring in your dead family members that got thrown off them cliffs :manny:

Ive told u I've got taarikh books on the darwiish :pachah1:

No such event took place. Caghdeers only have lafo harti to go by :siilaanyosmile:

Theres going to be another cagdheer karbaash thread when Ive got free time. U better be as loud then as u are now :mjlol:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

And that thread was a clear caghdeer qarxis, dont waste my time and make me pull it up :siilaanyolaugh:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Imagine they keep saying 'Bah Geri threw Cisse Riiyoole' off cliffs and its fake :damn:

A whole qabiil places its pride and reputation on fairytales :dead:

If thats all you've got then you're in for. A tough thread :gaasdrink:

3 posts in a row, are you on your period sxb? Have some composure :pachah1:
And that thread was a clear caghdeer qarxis, dont waste my time and make me pull it up :siilaanyolaugh:
Typical majerteen dhil0 "don't say another word or i'll make a new thread" :mjlol:

Nigga post whatever you got or stfu :what:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
3 posts in a row, are you on your period sxb? Have some composure :pachah1:

Typical majerteen dhil0 "don't say another word or i'll make a new thread" :mjlol:

Nigga post whatever you got or stfu :what:

I simply don't have the time to karbaash you right now

....and I was referring to the thread u were karbaashed in, the qarxis one is inevitable. Caajib. I'd much rather u kept at it :siilaanyosmile:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/some-oromos-had-a-custom-of-marrying-ogaden-wives.62716/

No wonder you couldnt register the loss you took, you're mentally incapacitated :mjlol:

I simply don't have the time to karbaash you right now

....and I was referring to the thread u were karbaashed in, the qarxis one is inevitable. Caajib. I'd much rather u kept at it :siilaanyosmile:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/some-oromos-had-a-custom-of-marrying-ogaden-wives.62716/

No wonder you couldnt register the loss you took, you're mentally incapacitated :mjlol:
As expected from the dhabayac0 puffing his chest only to fall back when its show time. Do you think I don't have a folder of FKD material on naagaha majerteen? Nigga I will show how your people were eating grass in the 1800s due to not being able to expand from that nightmarish empty desert you call home.

Don't @ me again until you've got some testosterone into you :westbrookwtf:

Last edited:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
As expected from the dhabayac0 puffing his chest only to fall back when its show time. Do you think I don't have a folder of FKD material on naagaha majerteen? Nigga I will show how your people were eating grass in the 1800s due to not being able to expand from that nightmarish empty desert you call home.

Don't @ me again until you've got some testosterone into you :westbrookwtf:

Haye when I @ you in the thread don't run from it
I'll give you one thing, you were at least persistent when your fellow og-adoon ghosted the previous thread realizing there was no damage control that could help :lolbron:

Haye when I @ you in the thread don't run from it
I'll give you one thing, you were at least persistent when your fellow og-adoon ghosted the previous thread realizing there was no damage control that could help :lolbron:
You're a rookie at this game. I will show you proof that the Sayyid threw majeerten from cliffs via the mouth of your fellow punan1s :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts