balkinize somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wonder what will become of the people who advocate for division of the country, who constantly wish for tribal feud and chaos because for the first time in perhaps decades, The country is headed towards a good future. You will see it too once u draw out the screams and fake news of those who profited from keeping Somalia in a perpetual state of instability. I have no doubt they will also benefit from the fruits of peace, sacrifice and commitment. God Bless Somalia and it's citizens :)

giphy.gif

:manny:

Wadanka cusub ku magac bixi doono jubaland inoogu kaalaya hadaad tihiin GK, plenty of settlements await you folks, but first yall gotta drop the koombe crap. :idontlike:

Idinkoo geri ah inoo kaalaya, wax walbaad naga helaysaan.

I wonder what will become of the people who advocate for division of the country, who constantly wish for tribal feud and chaos because for the first time in perhaps decades, The country is headed towards a good future. You will see it too once u draw out the screams and fake news of those who profited from keeping Somalia in a perpetual state of instability. I have no doubt they will also benefit from the fruits of peace, sacrifice and commitment. God Bless Somalia and it's citizens :)
We will eventually cause Somalia's collapse again.:wow1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It is the only solution, what's the point of trying to stay together when we hate each ?:drakewtf:

We dont even know what constitutes a 'somali' when aside from Dir, and Hawiye, everyone else claims arab lineage.

what's this somalinimo? Someone define it for me.

Somalia right now
200_s.gif

:tocry:

Just let it die man, let it die.

From now on, I support independent iido.oria.

We in Jubaland will secede as well, and form an independent Jubaland.:westbrookswag:
You are a minority in jubbaland theres more somalis in jubbaland than there is ogaden kenyan and ogaden ethiopian keep spewing this anti somalia rhetoric and the federal government of somalia will deport you back to ethiopia and kenya just like qalbi dhagax.

Ogaden are more loyal to ethiopia and kenya than they are loyal to somalia cause more ogaden live in ethiopia and kenya than somalia now do a dhaanto for us

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We will eventually cause Somalia's collapse again.:wow1:

Sxb I don't believe you are from Somalia in the first place, no true son of the soil would wish for its demise again. I don't know where you are from, but know that there's nothing u can do to stop this train to progress..choo choooo :)

Sxb I don't believe you are from Somalia in the first place, no true son of the soil would wish for its demise again. I don't know where you are from, but know that there's nothing u can do to stop this train to progress..choo choooo :)
Yep, he's from northern DDSI :mjlol:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
that region was never under the country of Somalia so I wouldn't say whole again, you mean you want to expand? Ethiopian constitution allows them to secede without war anyways so no need for another dumb war like the failed Ogaden war that literally weakened and destroyed our nation
It was whole in my heart:mjcry:
Jokes aside I’ve always wondered why the Ogaden region couldn’t just secede like Eritrea.

Nigga did you just attack me?:westbrookwtf:

Wtf happened to your nice act? :williamswtf:

You are a minority in jubbaland theres more somalis in jubbaland than there is ogaden kenyan and ogaden ethiopian keep spewing this anti somalia rhetoric and the federal government of somalia will deport you back to ethiopia and kenya just like qalbi dhagax.

Ogaden are more loyal to ethiopia and kenya than they are loyal to somalia cause more ogaden live in ethiopia and kenya than somalia now do a dhaanto for us
When majerteen blames others on being disloyal to somalia.:mjkkk:

You maggots are asking other Somalis for visas.

Your ehlnu naar adeer started the culture of bringing Ethiopias to Somalia which axmaarjo has now also adopted.​

it will be part of kenya tbh

That is a big possibility, especially if the IC is on board.

Waqooyi Galgaduud iska dheh sxb. And lets be honest Hirshabelle is actually just as diverse as SWS. JL is dominated by MX and OG the rest are minuscule at best and will be allowed their rights. After this election in August the region will take off, as we will stand behind whoever comes out of this as one state.
Hirshabeelle should be broken into two entities, Hiiraan and ShDx. Hiiraan is qpprox 40% Xawaadle, 30% Gaaljecel, 20-30% Baadicadde and the rest are Madowweyne and other small qabiils, like Ciise Mudulood. ShDx is 70-75% Mudulood, restbeing Gaaljecel, Baadicadde, insignificant Madowweyne and small qabiils like it will deffineatly survive if we can get Gaaljecel and Xawaadle on board. GM is very Homogenous too but theres no unity between HG(disunited) and the rest of Hiraab who make big portion of the state and absolute majority with the reat of Hawiye +80%.

Those two gobols which are 70-80% Hawiye are far more likely to survive than JL where OG+MX make propably 50-60% of the population. The difference is OG has militarily the upperhand, and thus dictate what happens. If OG+MX only use force to create JL state, well thats a failed project from day one.

Lets be realistic here South is too diverse to balkanize, we are more suited to survive under central goverment than in balkanized +500 5 sqkm states.

Last edited:
That is a big possibility, especially if we the IC is on board.

Hirshabeelle should be broken into two entities, Hiiraan and ShDx. Hiiraan is qpprox 40% Xawaadle, 30% Gaaljecel, 20-30% Baadicadde and the rest are Madowweyne and other small qabiils, like Ciise Mudulood. ShDx is 70-75% Mudulood, restbeing Gaaljecel, Baadicadde, insignificant Madowweyne and small qabiils like it will deffineatly survive if we can get Gaaljecel and Xawaadle on board. GM is very Homogenous too but theres no unity between HG(disunited) and the rest of Hiraab who make big portion of the state and absolute majority with the reat of Hawiye +80%.

Those two gobols which are 70-80% Hawiye are far more likely to survive than JL where OG+MX make propably 50-60% of the population. The difference is OG has militarily the upperhand, and thus dictate what happens. If OG+MX only use force to create JL state, well thats a failed project from day one.

Lets be realistic here South is too diverse to balkanize, we are more suited to survive under central goverment than in balkanized +500 5 sqkm states.
Only if i am leading it from jl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts