Bakool region’s security operation

Abaq

VIP
in’sha’allah. Brothers we need to change the narrative about our lands, regions and state. The past 10 years it was all about killings, bombings terrorists. the past 30 it was civil war and more killings. we need the youths of Waamo to die for the liberation of their land and promote good news & development about the region. Our enemies hate to see us thriving!
That's where you come in bro. Use your skills to give a good social media presence.

If that were true Buale wouldve been liberated long ago…
Buale was not liberate because Farmajo was supporting AS both logistically and politically. Farmajo had leaverage because he was using state resources and powers to sanction madoobe.
So the head of the snake was in Villa Somalia hiding under Ugandan tanks.

Tell me where and when Farmajo ever fought AS?
Had he used the resources he had Buale would have been free.
Imagine Madoobe having resources like Farmajo when he was in Villa Somali 100% Buale would have been liberated.
Farmajo did everything in his power to starve JL be it politically ,economically, militarily and also socially while he handed over control of NISA to AS members.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Buale was not liberate because Farmajo was supporting AS both logistically and politically. Farmajo had leaverage because he was using state resources and powers to sanction madoobe.

Imagine Madoobe having resources like Farmajo when he was in Villa Somali 100% Buale would have been liberated.
Farmajo did everything in his power to starve JL be it politically ,economically, militarily and also socially while he handed over control of NISA to AS members.
Boogeyman Farmajo has been gone 3 months go and liberate Buale….

Boogeyman Farmajo has been gone 3 months go and liberate Buale….
3 months does not wash 5 years of Sanctions and state terrorism.

Farmajo denied Madobe the JL Internationaly community financial package for both development and security.

Your quule brain fails to register.

Why are there no KDF air raids in Gedo? because they never existed you came up with fakenews and videos when you tried to sell wadani propaganda to somali masses.

Go build Balambale Gedo is non of your business tell me one reer dalaal tuulo in Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
3 months does not wash 5 years of Sanctions and state terrorism.

Farmajo denied Madobe the JL Internationaly community financial package for both development and security.

Your quule brain fails to register.

Why are there no KDF air raids in Gedo? because they never existed you came up with fakenews and videos when you tried to sell wadani propaganda to somali masses.

Go build Balambale Gedo is non of your business tell me one reer dalaal tuulo in Gedo.
I thought Abu Musceeb was dead :ohreally: :pachah1:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
@TekNiKo is a weed smoking sufi AS terrorist supporter as well as Abo farmajo supporter.:lolbron:
Sufi who likes shabaab and gets high-What kind of ilka.yar hyprid are we dealing with
williamswtf.png

and add 5 years of Hassan sheikh and then sheikh sharif before that

villa somalia has been nothing but enemy of jubbaland and Absame

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ban Ittixaad, Ictisaam, Ikhwan, Gulf charities like Ihyaa turaath Islami etc. They are all closet terrorists. Wherever they spread, terrorism follows. I'v been saying this for years but people think I'm crazy. The biggest threat we have are Ictisam like Umal and his terrorist cousin Xasaan who openly preaches in Nairobi. Yes I said it, they are all terrorists.
I agree with you 100! Percent

Trending

Latest posts