Bakool region’s security operation

1659305332279.png

@SPMLegend I saw a video early this morning on FB but can't find it now. Maybe it's posted here somewhere. Some OG nomands captured some kebabi and one of them was saying don't kill them, I will use them as donkeys to fetch water kkkk

:dead:

I advocated this months ago, they should be put to slavery for danta guud. To build roads and other infrastructure.

Wallahi Ogadens are warriors. They treating their enemies like Xoolo & Livestock. Laandheernimo :banderas: :banderas:

Last edited:
Wallahi Ogadens are warriors. They treating their enemies like Xoolo & Livestock. Laandheernimo :banderas: :banderas:

I saw a video of OG geeljire whipping a al-Shabaab they captured, and some said not to shoot him, used him to draw water for you from the wells, like a slave

they kept him alive but cuffed his hands

kkkkkkk

but it was too much and i did not want to give OG a bad PR that can be used so i allowed it

a muslim ruler once released a rebel kawarij, afterwards 100,000 humans died fighting against the rebel, the culamad said if you had executed him,100,000 lives could have been safe

exterminate them, kill them, they invaded Ogadeniya to kill our our people and also mined the land, use their bodies to remove the mines

I love Jamac Gallad, but my cousin is being too soft, you need to be Machiavellian, I am Ogadens, we invented kindness and mercy and are the most gracious race on the face of the earth, but be realistic, they hate us and came to kill us

perhaps if we kill them we will safe somalia indirectly?

F+++ somalinimo and their cries for us being kind, exterminate them, for they came to wipe us out

they also mined bakool and also mined Jubbaland and even small aprts of Ogadeniya

we are not western humanitarians, an eley or hawiye or bantu Marehan or Isaaq would kill you, if he had a chance

have no mercy, i am the kindest human i have ever come across, but be realistic

I saw a video of OG geeljire whipping a al-Shabaab they captured, and some said not to shoot him, used him to draw water for you from the wells, like a slave

they kept him alive but cuffed his hands

kkkkkkk

but it was too much and i did not want to give OG a bad PR that can be used so i allowed it

a muslim ruler once released a rebel kawarij, afterwards 100,000 humans died fighting against the rebel, the culamad said if you had executed him,100,000 lives could have been safe

exterminate them, kill them, they invaded Ogadeniya to kill our our people and also mined the land, use their bodies to remove the mines

I love Jamac Gallad, but my cousin is being too soft, you need to be Machiavellian, I am Ogadens, we invented kindness and mercy and are the most gracious race on the face of the earth, but be realistic, they hate us and came to kill us

perhaps if we kill them we will safe somalia indirectly?

F+++ somalinimo and their cries for us being kind, exterminate them, for they came to wipe us out

they also mined bakool and also mined Jubbaland and even small aprts of Ogadeniya

we are not western humanitarians, an eley or hawiye or bantu Marehan or Isaaq would kill you, if he had a chance

have no mercy, i am the kindest human i have ever come across, but be realistic
Warya there is nothing called bad PR fighting AS.

AS should be shot at sight no need for rehabilitation wasting of resources and time.

I would rather pour molten brass on their eyes and make them blind mofo have destroyed livelihood of somalis for the past 15 years or more.

Aside from the National Army, our nomads and local militas did a very good job defending their people & land from terrorists. A Fatwa must be declared that the Ghanima taken from the enemy by our nomads are for them to keep. Liyu Boolis must reward those who helped crush the Mujrimeens.