Badhaadhe will freed soon

No, my in-laws are though. I'm just curious, it would be very disappointing if Madoobe was not worth over a billion dollars with how much control he's had in the last decade

Wouldn't surprise me, he has been there for 10+ years making money from the Charcoal Trade, he prob has more money than Formajjo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I xildiban ma united nation banu nahay?
Do you have one xildiban in godogob iyo SSC?

Does bahgeri have xildiban in JL well it hurts to see an idiot dishing out xildiban when other ogafens dont have representation.

Secondly 10 years and still the region is thriving with AS.
Madoobe has been so benovelant and generous with mx that he has made some millionaires something even huraale never did for mx.

Does bahgeri have xildiban in JL well it hurts to see an idiot dishing out xildiban when other ogafens dont have representation.

Madoobe has been so benovelant and generous with mx that he has made some millionaires something even huraale never did for mx.
Unless you’re saying harti don’t deserve any representation I don’t see why we should care how harti share their share.
Bahgeri have xildhiban even cabdi kuumade does have one. madoobe appeasing marexan is nothing new he learned it from his teacher the itixad veteran xasan turki who Invited them to to as far as afmadow to graze their camels and preventing any OG move into gedo in the 90s. While they never apologized for the killings they did under siyaad. Most kuumade are concerned of the unity of the family madobe has mz by the balls and most kuumade don’t want the disunity of the 90s. Its gonna take a combined kuumade businessman and politicians to put some sense into madoobe. The millions he spent appeasing marexaan would’ve liberated xagar which is fee kms from afmadow.

Abaq

VIP
Unless you’re saying harti don’t deserve any representation I don’t see why we should care how harti share their share.
Bahgeri have xildhiban even cabdi kuumade does have one. madoobe appeasing marexan is nothing new he learned it from his teacher the itixad veteran xasan turki who Invited them to to as far as afmadow to graze their camels and preventing any OG move into gedo in the 90s. While they never apologized for the killings they did under siyaad. Most kuumade are concerned of the unity of the family madobe has mz by the balls and most kuumade don’t want the disunity of the 90s. Its gonna take a combined kuumade businessman and politicians to put some sense into madoobe. The millions he spent appeasing marexaan would’ve liberated xagar which is fee kms from afmadow.
The galti will be the end of us reer Waamo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The galti will be the end of us reer Waamo
The only Ogadens with a bone of qabiil politics in their body is NFD. Reer Waamo used to be the worst but they’ve brightened up while our folks from Ogadenia became beesha Kumbaya

Next president is Cawlyahan but imagine we got a Tolomoge Giant who only eats alone :lawd:

Abaq

VIP
The only Ogadens with a bone of qabiil politics in their body is NFD. Reer Waamo used to be the worst but they’ve brightened up while our folks from Ogadenia became beesha Kumbaya

Next president is Cawlyahan but imagine we got a Tolomoge Giant who only eats alone :lawd:
Reer NFD have serious issues. The kumbaya that started in Ogadenia has reached Waamo but it still hasn't reached NFD. We need to export Kumbaya politics there as well.

When the Army captures a town, it's important to thoroughly ‘comb out’ the surrounding areas to eliminate not only AS militants, but also sympathizers. It's note worthy to take lessons from the Middle Shabelle offensive where the troops stationed there were more prioritized in capturing multiple towns up ahead instead of stabilizing their earlier gains.

the Main objective extends beyond liberating the remaining districts. we are also aiming to open up all the roads connecting these areas, providing safe passage for the citizens and to ensure that they are neither taxed nor killed by the terrorists.

This is important and one of the Reasons why Alshabaab are able to counter attack.

Abaq

VIP
Am usually anti- dividing the kuumade galti ir waamo but the wadaads like xasan turki and madoobe are way too nice.
Nothing wrong with our galti brothers, it’s just they don’t understand the intricacies of Waamo politics. How on earth can you allow MX to graze in Afmadow???

You’re leelkase? Bay xalimo is laughable Daroods are now making shurunshuur type of birth stories.
Oklahoma City Thunder Basketball GIF by NBA

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

U remind me of galmudug state waxa ku walatay Lelkase dhulbahante and Goldogob

Trending